Where in the world is Eric Dungey? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where in the world is Eric Dungey?

Are you implying we are buying Leach out from his contract and he's learning the playbook?

Well, NOW I am.

But I prefer he bring his own playbook. The one he writes on that little folded up 8 X 11 piece of lined paper that he carries around with him.

Chip on a roll here...Crusty, too.
theres about 50 jokes in that line that im going to stay away from...

and you must be Ringo. look, everyone, Johnny Ringo. the deadliest postileer since CaesarStan, they say.

what do you think, guys? should i hate him?

theres about 50 jokes in that line that im going to stay away from...

and you must be Ringo. look, everyone, Johnny Ringo. the deadliest postileer since CaesarStan, they say.

what do you think, guys? should i hate him?
Chip: Why Milly, you aren't even wearing a bustle. How lewd!

Crusty said:
Man, we are really banged up. Dungey being out again is worrisome.

Not sure we're any more banged up than most teams at this time of the year.

anomander said:
We're actually in great shape compared to the rest of the country. We have a long list of "questionables", but really only 4 or 5 of them play. Also, Dayes is out for NCST so that's a positive. http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/

I count at least 9 would have played plus it doesn't have kids we lost before the season started.

I count at least 9 would have played plus it doesn't have kids we lost before the season started.

Everyone losses people in the off-season.

Bennett, Winfield, Dungey, Arciniega. Who else on that list would make a difference 1 way or another?

anomander said:
Everyone losses people in the off-season. Bennett, Winfield, Dungey, Arciniega. Who else on that list would make a difference 1 way or another?

You said play. And if you play you might make a difference. Moore for one. Avant played. Ellison. Hunt. Shepard. Don't forget who else is in that list. But why not include guys like Johnson? Williams? Even Broyld? You know we're playing kids who at the end of the season last year were thought to be skout team kids this year.

rrlbees said:
You said play. And if you play you might make a difference. Moore for one. Avant played. Ellison. Hunt. Shepard. Don't forget who else is in that list. But why not include guys like Johnson? Williams? Even Broyld? You know we're playing kids who at the end of the season last year were thought to be skout team kids this year.

Either way, whatever the word play is I still say , overall, we are in good shape when compared to the rest of the country.

I just think it's funny that we had multiple people saying Broyld was the biggest bust known to college football, yet now many of those same posters say Syracuse is struggling because guys like him are missing (similar to Hunt). How many posters before the season were calling for him to be benched for younger guys?

If the recruiting and talent is so much better right now, why does it matter that a 1 TD guy was kicked off the team in the summer? Or is it just because that hurts the narrative for Shafer's successes? At some point the depth of the current roster has to be associated with the staff that has been in place for the last 3 years.

Full_Rebar said:
I just think it's funny that we had multiple people saying Broyld was the biggest bust known to college football, yet now many of those same posters say Syracuse is struggling because guys like him are missing (similar to Hunt). How many posters before the season were calling for him to be benched for younger guys? If the recruiting and talent is so much better right now, why does it matter that a 1 TD guy was kicked off the team in the summer? Or is it just because that hurts the narrative for Shafer's successes? At some point the depth of the current roster has to be associated with the staff that has been in place for the last 3 years.

It's no one player it's the cumulative effect.

I am concerned about Dungey. IF (I said IF!) he has had two concussions, his career here is in jeopardy. We will probably only know if and when another happens. Fingers crossed for him.

With him not being in the Dome at all for the Clemson game, I'm guessing that's a 99.9% sure sign that he had a concussion.

Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting the apologies from all the posters who shouted down Cuseregular and the handful of other people who cited factual evidence that suggested that Dungey had been concussed.

you can remove the word "if"
I feel bad for Dungey. He's taken unfortunate hits and may not be durable. He's a great talent and I've loved watching him this year but Mahoney is going to get about as much playing time as Eric, especially at the end of the year, and may be more ready for spring ball. Zack's slide on his long run was impressive and something Eric needs to learn if he's going to survive. Without consideration for the type of injuries, Eric has missed a lot of time this year and should miss more. That's not a good sign for a player that absorbs a lot of tackles. It looks as though we will have good QB options in the spring but hope Dungey is one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom