Where in the world is Eric Dungey? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Where in the world is Eric Dungey?

OttoMets said:
Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting the apologies from all the posters who shouted down Cuseregular and the handful of other people who cited factual evidence that suggested that Dungey had been concussed.

Attachments

• image-3603011517.jpg
    image-3603011517.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 65
it shouldve been yours from july-mid october.

well, except for the unicorn crapping the rainbow part.

maybe playing underneath one...

Shots fired

I feel bad for Dungey. He's taken unfortunate hits and may not be durable. He's a great talent and I've loved watching him this year but Mahoney is going to get about as much playing time as Eric, especially at the end of the year, and may be more ready for spring ball. Zack's slide on his long run was impressive and something Eric needs to learn if he's going to survive. Without consideration for the type of injuries, Eric has missed a lot of time this year and should miss more. That's not a good sign for a player that absorbs a lot of tackles. It looks as though we will have good QB options in the spring but hope Dungey is one of them.
It's certainly true that his running style sets him up for taking hard shots. However, we probably would not be having this conversation if it had not been for a criminal from CMU. That's right I said it. It was criminal by that M-fkr.

It's certainly true that his running style sets him up for taking hard shots. However, we probably would not be having this conversation if it had not been for a criminal from CMU. That's right I said it. It was criminal by that M-fkr.
Agree!

KaiserUEO said:
it shouldve been yours from july-mid october. well, except for the unicorn crapping the rainbow part. maybe playing underneath one...

I love it when you needle a fan for being hopeful. It shows off your hard crusty underbelly. Soften up, K. Life's too short and if you can't find little bits of hope in Syracuse football poking your own eyes out with a spork would be more fun.

You could use some unicorn crap. Might make for good fertilizer.

I love it when you needle a fan for being hopeful. It shows off your hard crusty underbelly. Soften up, K. Life's too short and if you can't find little bits of hope in Syracuse football poking your own eyes out with a spork would be more fun.

Here lemme help...this is Kaiser's function here. Someone has to do it. ;-)

unicorn-pissing-rainbow.jpg

Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting the apologies from all the posters who shouted down Cuseregular and the handful of other people who cited factual evidence that suggested that Dungey had been concussed.

I just don't understand the need for people to get so upset especially if they don't know.

I didn't know if he had a concussion or not, but anytime I asked for any sort of info because of the evidence that he did have a concussion "its his head" - I would get murdered. it makes no sense.

i needle irrationality.

i got no problem with hope.

i hope (expect) the Giants make the playoffs.

i hope (expect) the Knicks to win 40 games and put themselves in position for the playoffs.

i hope (expect) Syracuse hoop to win 20 games and make the tourny.

i hope (expect) SS to be canned on 12/1.

never saw a reason for him to make it through the year.

so to me...the hope you had...was irrational.

i dont have any Syracuse football eyes left. they were carved out with a spoon well over a decade ago.

need them to grow back.

this clown, who never shouldve been hired in the 1st place...and despite all the canned shlit sound bites and talking points he used...brought no fertilizer.

KaiserUEO said:
i needle irrationality. i got no problem with hope. i hope (expect) the Giants make the playoffs. i hope (expect) the Knicks to win 40 games and put themselves in position for the playoffs. i hope (expect) Syracuse hoop to win 20 games and make the tourny. i hope (expect) SS to be canned on 12/1. never saw a reason for him to make it through the year. so to me...the hope you had...was irrational. i dont have any Syracuse football eyes left. they were carved out with a spoon well over a decade ago. need them to grow back. this clown, who never shouldve been hired in the 1st place...and despite all the canned shlit sound bites and talking points he used...brought no fertilizer.

You sound miserable.

Oh yeah? Prove it! I'm waiting!

(sits out another game, doesn't attend said game, surely just a sore shoulder).

KaiserUEO said:
i needle irrationality. i got no problem with hope. i hope (expect) the Giants make the playoffs. i hope (expect) the Knicks to win 40 games and put themselves in position for the playoffs. i hope (expect) Syracuse hoop to win 20 games and make the tourny. i hope (expect) SS to be canned on 12/1. never saw a reason for him to make it through the year. so to me...the hope you had...was irrational. i dont have any Syracuse football eyes left. they were carved out with a spoon well over a decade ago. need them to grow back. this clown, who never shouldve been hired in the 1st place...and despite all the canned shlit sound bites and talking points he used...brought no fertilizer.

Also - I can't understand why irrational hope ticks you off so much. It's fandom.

I'm not a Vegas oddsmaker. I don't need clear eyes to make a prognosis.

I just don't understand the need for people to get so upset especially if they don't know.

I didn't know if he had a concussion or not, but anytime I asked for any sort of info because of the evidence that he did have a concussion "its his head" - I would get murdered. it makes no sense.

It's because it immediately became a pissing match of the "I have a source so you shut your mouth" variety.

Also - I can't understand why irrational hope ticks you off so much. It's fandom.

I'm not a Vegas oddsmaker. I don't need clear eyes to make a prognosis.

It's rarely "irrational hope" in-and-of-itself that ticks people off (aside from the resident grumps). It's when that irrational hope is used as some sort of rationale in a debate that usually ticks people off. When people are discussing offensive stats, for example, and an debate point comes down to "well, I just think we can get better" that doesn't advance the discussion and tends to annoy people.

It's rarely "irrational hope" in-and-of-itself that ticks people off (aside from the resident grumps). It's when that irrational hope is used as some sort of rationale in a debate that usually ticks people off. When people are discussing offensive stats, for example, and an debate point comes down to "well, I just think we can get better" that doesn't advance the discussion and tends to annoy people.
i get annoyed at the "wait and see how it turns out".

two years in a row of that

^^^BINGO^^^
i get annoyed at the "wait and see how it turns out".

two years in a row of that
^^^BONGO^^^

and i am anything but miserable, kid.

it comes with being rational.

Scooch said:

Agree. I didn't do that. I used stats to try to prove there was hope - (and there was after the LSU game, Pitt game) - and that's ultimately what led me to give up on the staff (lack of progress after the FSU game).

What ticks me off is the reverse: "we've always sucked and Lester's system will suck" prior to the season. The difference? We've seen it.

Irrational negativity is roughly x 1000 worse. I'd rather be wrong but hopeful than right and negative.

Millhouse said:
i get annoyed at the "wait and see how it turns out". two years in a row of that

Ha! I cannot wait to troll you when we get an offensive coach. I'm going to assume the worst every day of the summer before seeing a down of football played.

You assumed the worse and were right. Congrats on that.

Agree. I didn't do that. I used stats to try to prove there was hope - (and there was after the LSU game, Pitt game) - and that's ultimately what led me to give up on the staff (lack of progress after the FSU game).

What ticks me off is the reverse: "we've always sucked and Lester's system will suck" prior to the season. The difference? We've seen it.

Irrational negativity is roughly x 1000 worse. I'd rather be wrong but hopeful than right and negative.
i may not be superstitious, but im a little stitious...and it appears to me that you changed your avatar...in mid-season.

thats a no-no.

YOU killed dungey.

KaiserUEO said:
^^^BINGO^^^ ^^^BONGO^^^ and i am anything but miserable, kid. it comes with being rational.

Ha. Your posting history disproves that theory.

Ha! I cannot wait to troll you when we get an offensive coach. I'm going to assume the worst every day of the summer before seeing a down of football played.

You assumed the worse and were right. Congrats on that.
so we are hiring a guy whos never run an offense either as HC or OC???

looks like we can be friends!!!

saddle up, kid!!

lets start slamming the new coach before not only is he hired, but before we know who it is!!!

yeee--haaaa!!!

its on!!

KaiserUEO said:
i may not be superstitious, but im a little stitious...and it appears to me that you changed your avatar...in mid-season. thats a no-no. YOU killed dungey.

Indeed. Witchcraft.

And now you know who's been pissing in your Cheerios.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom