Where in the world is Eric Dungey? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Where in the world is Eric Dungey?

I just don't understand the need for people to get so upset especially if they don't know.

I didn't know if he had a concussion or not, but anytime I asked for any sort of info because of the evidence that he did have a concussion "its his head" - I would get murdered. it makes no sense.

Because you're not a doctor, OBV. Does it matter that you saw his helmet hit by a defender's helmet at high speed? That you're an intelligent person who's read up on head trauma? That the coach said unambiguously that the player had a head injury?

No. Because you're not a doctor. You're not allowed to comment.

Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting the apologies from all the posters who shouted down Cuseregular and the handful of other people who cited factual evidence that suggested that Dungey had been concussed.

Awesome. Me first.
(But first let me go tell his Dad he's FOS.)

I love it when you needle a fan for being hopeful. It shows off your hard crusty underbelly. Soften up, K. Life's too short and if you can't find little bits of hope in Syracuse football poking your own eyes out with a spork would be more fun.

You could use some unicorn crap. Might make for good fertilizer.
Careful with the use of "crusty"!!

Here lemme help...this is Kaiser's function here. Someone has to do it. ;-)

unicorn-pissing-rainbow.jpg

Hows sarah jessica parker going to help him???

Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting the apologies from all the posters who shouted down Cuseregular and the handful of other people who cited factual evidence that suggested that Dungey had been concussed.

They're busy posting on syracuse.com

(they love making that joke)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom