Where is everyone staying in Orlando? | Syracusefan.com

Where is everyone staying in Orlando?

Gator Joe's in Tangello Park

seaside-apts-madeira-beach-fl-1-300.jpg

just a half mile from hash house a go-go.

One year I gotta go. I wonder how much it costs to go a couple days. It really cant cost a lot I wouldn't think. Being a die hard fan and getting older I want to support Syracuse teams in the postseason. It sounds like the Syracuse airport is getting more flights to Orlando. Flights to everywhere really. I dont really fly a lot. But it seems that way with what the news is reporting.

If you want to be in a (fairly) central location to the parks and stadium, stay towards International Drive. Probably on the more expensive side though. Even down to the Dr. Phillips Blvd area is decent

Downtown Orlando is probably cheaper, and definitely closer to the stadium. Just make sure you are staying East of l-4.

If you don’t care about the parks and are there just for the game, you can probably find a decent hotel in the Maitland area. These are normally business traveler hotels. Since it’s a holiday week (less business travelers) you may be able to find a good rate.

Disney Property will be very costly and is probably booked up. Not worth it unless you’re coming from a Disney vacation.

Avoid 192 and Mall at Millenia areas.

If you want to be in a (fairly) central location to the parks and stadium, stay towards International Drive. Probably on the more expensive side though. Even down to the Dr. Phillips Blvd area is decent

Downtown Orlando is probably cheaper, and definitely closer to the stadium. Just make sure you are staying East of l-4.

If you don’t care about the parks and are there just for the game, you can probably find a decent hotel in the Maitland area. These are normally business traveler hotels. Since it’s a holiday week (less business travelers) you may be able to find a good rate.

Disney Property will be very costly and is probably booked up. Not worth it unless you’re coming from a Disney vacation.

Avoid 192 and Mall at Millenia areas.
Should I avoid the Almonte Springs area where I reserved a room at the SpringHill Suites?

Should I avoid the Almonte Springs area where I reserved a room at the Springhills Suites?
Altamonte Springs is fine as well. Basically the same situation as Maitland but one exit further.

Altamonte Springs is fine as well. Basically the same situation as Maitland but one exit further.
Thanks for your help. I have never been to Orlando before. The SpringHill Suites has average price of $186 ($132 - Thursday & $232 - Friday).

Last edited:
The answer of course, is the Four Seasons. Truly top notch. Surprising to find such impressive accommodations in the swamp of Central Florida.

If the Four Seasons is completely booked, I suppose one could settle for any of the Grand Floridian (beware of the children and mid-westerners dropping their life savings for their dream Disney vacation), or the Ritz. I'd recommend the Waldorf, but have concerns that the property shares some facilities with the next door Hilton :oops:.

If those do not fit your palate, you could try the ChampionsGate Resort where my old golf pro David Leadbetter has his academy, rent a house in Windermere, or, if you own (or even lease) a helicopter or private jet, I've really enjoyed what Donnie has done at Maralago.*

* Post to be read in whatever voice you'd ascribe to Saint Tristan.

The answer of course, is the Four Seasons. Truly top notch. Surprising to find such impressive accommodations in the swamp of Central Florida.

If the Four Seasons is completely booked, I suppose one could settle for any of the Grand Floridian (beware of the children and mid-westerners dropping their life savings for their dream Disney vacation), or the Ritz. I'd recommend the Waldorf, but have concerns that the property shares some facilities with the next door Hilton :oops:.

If those do not fit your palate, you could try the ChampionsGate Resort where my old golf pro David Leadbetter has his academy, rent a house in Windermere, or, if you own (or even lease) a helicopter or private jet, I've really enjoyed what Donnie has done at Maralago.*

I got angry before I understood the tone of this post

On expedia yesterday the deal of the day, including round trip flights on frontier from albany, was $4100 for four nights at the Four Seasons. Oh. I forgot. That was per person.

Embassy Suites Downtown. I only know one poster here IRL, so I’m looking forward to meeting everyone/anyone lol

I want to book something.

If you want really cheap motels, look for the ones in Kissimmee, FL. Then drive 15 minutes to Disney World, 25 minutes to Downtown Orlando.

Last edited:
If you want really cheap motels, look for the ones in Kissimmee, FL. Then drive 15 minutes to Orlando.

Was just going to say the same thing. I’d stay in Kissimmee.

Stay in Kissimmee. Quick drive to Orlando and not too expensive via Uber.

I'll be watching from home. My firm structures our bonuses in Jan/Feb instead of at the holidays so I don't have a few hundred to blow through just because. Maybe next year if they go bowling outside of NYS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom