Where is everyone staying in Orlando? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Where is everyone staying in Orlando?

Was he still running when you ran into him?
Actually he was sitting on a bench. We came to the conclusion that one of the tour operators hires an actor to sit in the square and interact with visitors, then get on the tour bus to tell a story. He gets off the bus to wait for the next group. It was pretty funny.

Another bonus for the driving folk is checking out the fast food that we keep hearing about on ACC broadcasts... We drove from NJ to Orlando and back in November and the kids liked Bojangles and Cook Out.

Bojangles cajun chicken biscuit is very good. I get them whenever I stumble across a Bojangles in my travels. Still havent had Cookout, but have heard mixed reviews

Hopefully with one of you fine folks? ;)

Live in Tampa a block from Cigar City. My parents are staying in the extra room right now but if they head back north for xmas then you're welcome to it.

Bojangles cajun chicken biscuit is very good. I get them whenever I stumble across a Bojangles in my travels. Still havent had Cookout, but have heard mixed reviews
Love the Cajun chicken biscuit! Cookout is good depending on what you get. I always go with one of the Cookout Platters - Big Double burger, fries and a corn dog w/ either a Cheerwine float or Blueberry Cheesecake milkshake.

Love the Cajun chicken biscuit! Cookout is good depending on what you get. I always go with one of the Cookout Platters - Big Double burger, fries and a corn dog w/ either a Cheerwine float or Blueberry Cheesecake milkshake.

That sounds like a clogged artery. I'm about it

No it isn't...you can break it up two days. If you have to work...drive 4 hours after work. Stay in the Carolinas one night. Driving from Cuse is an 18 hour trip but it is a fairly easy 2 day drive on each end. Get out and see the country a bit.

When you arrive into Florida. Stop and get a Sunpass in the vending machine at the Welcome to Florida travel Rest Area on I-95. They sell a $5 permanent windshield mount or a $20-25 portable transponder. You literally can set up an account with a credit card in 5 minutes in the parking lot if you have a smart phone or laptop w/WIFI. I did it just like that. Then you never have to worry about the toll roads in Florida.

You won't need a Sunpass if driving in from the North on 95 as you won't hit any toll roads. Toll roads aren't that necessary for driving in most of Orlando. They can be hard to avoid going in and out of the airport, but besides that the beach-line to Cocoa and the 408 are the only main roads that uses them.

Halfway from ny that is

I'm gonna go visit the family down in Virginia Beach for the holiday and then drive to the game from there. I plan on getting further than NC before stopping

Just booked my flight to orlando, leaving the 26th on frontier returning the 30th to syracuse unfortunately flying in and out of buffalo, roundtrip $382 through expedia, flying down on frontier which sucks but returning on jet blue which should be nice, waiting to book the hotel leaning towards Rosen Shingle Creek but if i can find out the team hotel I'd like to stay there. Ill post what section I'm in once i get my tickets.

Just booked my flight to orlando, leaving the 26th on frontier returning the 30th to syracuse unfortunately flying in and out of buffalo, roundtrip $382 through expedia, flying down on frontier which sucks but returning on jet blue which should be nice, waiting to book the hotel leaning towards Rosen Shingle Creek but if i can find out the team hotel I'd like to stay there. Ill post what section I'm in once i get my tickets.
Most likely one hotel is the Rosen Shingle Creek and the other is the Renaissance Hotel Sea World Orlando. No clue as to which team would get what.

Another bonus for the driving folk is checking out the fast food that we keep hearing about on ACC broadcasts... We drove from NJ to Orlando and back in November and the kids liked Bojangles and Cook Out.
Zaxby's is good too

Wow, that’s a meal.

Wow, that’s a meal.
Why, I think I put on about 10 lbs when it was my go-to lunch spot. Had to cut it down to about once a month at the most! You just beat anywhere that has a corn dog as a side item. :rolleyes:

Wow, that’s a meal.

And he lived to post about it.

Drive to Lorton, VA. Stick your fully packed car on the autotrain. Load up with wine and get a sleeper car with the better half. Wake up in Orlando with car. (actually Sanford and drive outta there quickly).

By Universal...

Attachments

• DB07E837-9BBE-4FDE-8FF2-428F23590551.jpeg
    DB07E837-9BBE-4FDE-8FF2-428F23590551.jpeg
    837.9 KB · Views: 15
By Universal...

It's a little dated but a fun hotel. Nice that you can walk to Universal's City Walk. Don't bother with their little ridiculously overpriced bar inside, there is an Alehouse right next to it.

It's a little dated but a fun hotel. Nice that you can walk to Universal's City Walk. Don't bother with their little ridiculously overpriced bar inside, there is an Alehouse right next to it.

It’s a close walk to the Miller Ales House (Same parking lot), decent bar with solid food

I have a 2 bdrm + loft in North Orlando - I'll be out of town on the 28th. Hmmmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom