Where is pat Forde in all this Louisville mess | Syracusefan.com

Where is pat Forde in all this Louisville mess

He has a big mouth when it comes to us or other schools. But Forde lives in Louisville and seems to be a fan of the Cardinals. What say you Patty? Where is the outrage?

Wasn't he the one who broke the story?

jeff goodman is the 1 who broke the story wide open today. this story has been brewing from the book fro a few weeks now though, its nothing we didnt already know. its just got a lot of damning evidence and 5 players backing it now.

I'm sure the NCAA will suspend JB and bar Murray State from the Tourney for Pitino and Louisville's actions.

Forde's a loser. He's not saying much today about Louisville or Pitino on twitter. He wanted Boeheim gone more than anyone. He was the ring leader. I think I hate him more than Mark Schwarz.

Forde's the one who brought the story to light. Also, I'm no Forde fan, but he's as hard on Louisville as anyone. Their fans hate him as much as ours (and Kentucky's) do.

I'm assuming Rick Bozich (aka Bozo the Clown) is out in front of this story too. He also had plenty to say about us including JB should be gone after Boeheim's Bobby Davis/Mike Lang comments.

Forde's the one who brought the story to light. Also, I'm no Forde fan, but he's as hard on Louisville as anyone. Their fans hate him as much as ours (and Kentucky's) do.

Not true. On any level.

SUFan44 said:
Not true. On any level.

Okay, I made up seeing dozens of Louisville fans cursing Forde out and talking about how he has it out for them when the story first broke. You got me.

Just checked Gregg Doyels Twitter... Crickets. I though for sure he'd be calling for Pitino to step down.

Forde's a loser. He's not saying much today about Louisville or Pitino on twitter. He wanted Boeheim gone more than anyone. He was the ring leader. I think I hate him more than Mark Schwarz.
I believe it was Yahoo "sports" that sent two goons (I mean, "journalists") to SU to "report" on Bernie Fine. Their actual agenda turned out to be digging up dirt on SU and trying to blend the Fine matter into the wave of outrage over P-State.

Okay, I made up seeing dozens of Louisville fans cursing Forde out and talking about how he has it out for them when the story first broke. You got me.

Forde didn't bring the story to light - the book did. He merely did his job because he got the copy of the book first. I'm sure it pained him to do so, and that his bosses made him.

Look back at everything else he has written - he loves Louisville. He used to be a beat writer for the local paper. The only reason Pitino talked to him was because he knew that he would not put a negative spin on it - unlike the guy did with the Syracuse situation.

You look at a few misinformed Louisville fans making statements yet if you look at the body of work you'll see a decidedly different picture. He's a L'Ville homer.

Forde didn't bring the story to light - the book did. He merely did his job because he got the copy of the book first. I'm sure it pained him to do so, and that his bosses made him.

Look back at everything else he has written - he loves Louisville. He used to be a beat writer for the local paper. The only reason Pitino talked to him was because he knew that he would not put a negative spin on it - unlike the guy did with the Syracuse situation.

You look at a few misinformed Louisville fans making statements yet if you look at the body of work you'll see a decidedly different picture. He's a L'Ville homer.

I'm just telling you what Louisville fans' perception is. He may like Louisville, just like Brent Axe and people at Syracuse.com like Syracuse, doesn't stop people from acting like they're trying to take down the program every time they write an article.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom