Who is going to score? Force Boeheim's hand in changing strategy... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is going to score? Force Boeheim's hand in changing strategy...

We need to make scoring easier. The easiest way to do that is to beat the defense down the floor. I expect that we'll be transition heavy next season - Joseph, Roberson, and McCullough are built to run.

In the halfcourt, I think we'll see a lot of inside out with Rak on the post, and Cooney and BJ on the perimeter. Hopefully we see more of a drive and kick game.

I do agree though that it will be all hands on deck scoring. We could have 6 guys average between like 9 and 13 points.
I wonder... I didn't think this year's team was particularly effective in transition, despite announcers who continued to tout this as a SU trademark. I think next year will depend as much on the skill set of the players as it does JB's coaching philosophy.
Maybe this is one of the reasons Coleman is losing so much weight?

The funniest part of this post is the part of the title that says "Force Boeheim's hand".

The funniest part of this post is the part of the title that says "Force Boeheim's hand".

We are going to replace Boeheim with an automatic syst4ms that allows fans to vote on strategy and tactics from their couches?

Why waste all this wisdom on a message board?

We are testing the system in the football season with fans being able to vote for "going for it on 4th down" as opposed to punting and "going for a TD" instead of kicking those boring FGs.

By basketball season we should have the "Put on full court pressure" option available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom