Woodshed beatdown coming tomorrow to UCONN | Syracusefan.com

Woodshed beatdown coming tomorrow to UCONN

Tomorrow things get executed according to plan. The offense rolls, UCONN has to panic and try to score quickly and they won't be able to, and we win comfortably.

Dungey's Heisman campaign quietly picks up steam.
Can't wait.

I agree. They white knuckled Maine and Virginia! Maine was able to move the ball down field on some big plays. It's weird to say this, but we have the best set of receivers and the best QB they've faced all year. Colgate's offense is better than theirs as well. I'm sure they've improved since needing a miracle to beat Maine, but if they played Colgate that night instead, they would have lost. And just as an aside, Maine lost to Toledo 45-3. UConn beat them 24-21 on a last second FG.

I can't wait to see Diaco kick a field goal on 4th and 1 from our 23 down 3 TD's with 6 minutes to go in the 4th.

Last edited:
isaac_test_400x400.jpg

this thread makes me want to load up the pistol, start slugging from a bottle of jack and drive over to a coke dealer's...

Don't you live in the City? The dealers deliver.

Tomorrow things get executed according to plan. The offense rolls, UCONN has to panic and try to score quickly and they won't be able to, and we win comfortably.

Dungey's Heisman campaign quietly picks up steam.
I'd just like a 1 point win, it's going to be a while before this offense rolls. We need better play-makers, slot receivers need to be able to make people miss on the bubble screens, Phillips hasn't shown that ability.

I'd just like a 1 point win, it's going to be a while before this offense rolls. We need better play-makers, slot receivers need to be able to make people miss on the bubble screens, Phillips hasn't shown that ability.
Screw that. Philips is catching 20 passes tomorrow.

I think you're right that it will be a while before we roll, but I don't think it's the playmakers (we always want better talent). I think they will explode and have a 3q performance and score in the 40+ range.

It's coming.