Word leaking out that Doug is staying... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Word leaking out that Doug is staying...

would be nice to hear something more about Marrone returning. Seems that the AP writer's tweet is just echoing across the twitterverse.

and then there's this

@MaryKayCabot
#Syracuse hc doug marrone has interviewed w/ #browns. Is interviewing w/#bills maybe today. Looks poise to go pro.

field turf at cornell has a 15+ yr life cycle on the outside fields.. not sure what happens to inside the dome but it would seem it would last longer.

Full comments from Tom withers.

Marrone is "not leaving cuse." Whatever you're doing KEEP DOING IT because it maybe working!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would be nice to hear something more about Marrone returning. Seems that the AP writer's tweet is just echoing across the twitterverse.

and then there's this

@MaryKayCabot
#Syracusehc doug marrone has interviewed w/#browns. Is interviewing w/#billsmaybe today. Looks poise to go pro.
Is MaryKay related to Sebastian (aka Mr. French)?

and then there's this

@MaryKayCabot
#Syracusehc doug marrone has interviewed w/#browns. Is interviewing w/#billsmaybe today. Looks poise to go pro.

This "he is going/staying story-line" is too fluid to make a call. Until the HCDM or the University comes out at makes a statement either way, it's ulcer creating for those who are following minute to minute. Twitter continues to keep the story confusing.

Ebo will break your hearts in about 4hrs, but you will feel a little better with Laray minutes later..

and then there's this

@MaryKayCabot

She works for the Cleveland Plain Dealer and retweeted Mortesen in the beginning. Reading her other tweets it seems that she often has incorrect info.

This "he is going/staying story-line" is too fluid to make a call. Until the HCDM or the University comes out at makes a statement either way, it's ulcer creating for those who are following minute to minute. Twitter continues to keep the story confusing.

Ebo will break your hearts in about 4hrs, but you will feel a little better with Laray minutes later..
It's only fluid on the public side.

If DM is staying, I would guess that his recruiting targets have been notified directly.

It's not about being correct, it's about being first.
It's not about being correct, it's about being hot!

Edit: closer inspection of twitter photo, I regretfully pull my hot comment and change it to pretty

Chip to the Browns, 5 year deal. Good news for Cuse.

Yeah and maybe I have been reading too many tweets but it just seems that it was Schefert and Mortesen starting the talk, then Mary Kay retweeting it. Nothing on footballscoop or the NFL except comments that it was "reported" that he was going to interview. No follow up, nothing. No more from ESPN.

Chip to the Browns, 5 year deal. Good news for Cuse.

I believe that information came from a fake twitter account.

Man lands on moon.

:D
I wasent aware the tweet was from an AP guy. got the text during the 5 minutes I actually had real work to do, so I was rushing

Man lands on moon.

:D
I wasent aware the tweet was from an AP guy. got the text during the 5 minutes I actually had real work to do, so I was rushing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom