Word leaking out that Doug is staying... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Word leaking out that Doug is staying...

Hypothetical - the agent wanted to get his name out there not realizing the Bills would actually consider hiring him. Now they're sharting themselves "oh god not buffalo quick get it out there that we're staying put"

My boss is a diehard Bills fan - she's even wearing a Bill's jersey in the office today for crying out loud - it's her understanding that Marrone is still interviewing for the Bills' position based. Now, her understanding is only what she reads concerning the Bills' or hears from folks she knows up in Buffalo (we are down here in Houston). She was surprised when I told her Marrone is removing his name for consideration.

atleast bjorn isnt here to tell us that he cant sleep at night, and famous quotes like "lkdsf dfai eijf SU"

The silence from our insiders tells me that it is unknown at this point if DM is coming back

At the risk of jinxing it, I might not get back to a computer later so I'm just going to leave this here for now in hopes that it's relevant in the near future...

Maybe the insiders are at work...ya know...working

My boss is a diehard Bills fan - she's even wearing a Bill's jersey in the office today for crying out loud - it's her understanding that Marrone is still interviewing for the Bills' position based. Now, her understanding is only what she reads concerning the Bills' or hears from folks she knows up in Buffalo (we are down here in Houston). She was surprised when I told her Marrone is removing his name for consideration.
They reported on WFAN about an hour ago that Marrone was still interviewing with Buffalo today or tomorrow.

They reported on WFAN about an hour ago that Marrone was still interviewing with Buffalo today or tomorrow.

Heard that on the way home. Nearly drove off the road because the last thing I heard was that Marrone was staying.

But you can never trust an AP reporter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom