Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Getting the feeling we aren't gonna know tonight

AJ tweeted something last night about an announcing being 24 hours from then. If that's accurate, it would be about 9:00. Honestly though, who knows?

AJ tweeted something last night about an announcing being 24 hours from then. If that's accurate, it would be about 9:00. Honestly though, who knows?

Yeah I saw that too. Seems odd to have an announcement at 9pm on a Saturday night though...lol. Hell, lets up it does happen then.

Why do we now have 2 threads I have to keep checking. This is hard work.

Why do we now have 2 threads I have to keep checking. This is hard work.
When something happens, all the threads will simultaneously ping to the top of new posts section of the board...

*checks again. Damnit not yet.

I'm a grown man losing hours of productivity because I'm thinking about the college decision of a 17 year old.

I hate sports sometimes.

Big moose lake
hey yo... you have a camp there? My Aunt has a camp on Rondaxe Lake. I'm very familiar with big moose. My parents actually looked for camps on the lake.

hey yo... you have a camp there? My Aunt has a camp on Rondaxe Lake. I'm very familiar with big moose. My parents actually looked for camps on the lake.
My favorite vacay spot (that general area). My wife's family has a camp on 3rd Lake.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom