Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

She's amazing. If I may, I'll recommend 50/50 if you haven't seen it yet.

If you haven't seen Pitch Perfect yet go see it. She is very good in that as well. It is a very good movie as well.

If you haven't seen Pitch Perfect yet go see it. She is very good in that as well. It is a very good movie as well.

Own it. Heard about the reviews, had a good friend tell me about it and bought it. Great movie. Cup song of hers is awesome.

My favorite vacay spot (that general area). My wife's family has a camp on 3rd Lake.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
oh no kidding. We have a family reunion every year on 6th lake. We rent cabins at Clayton's Cottages every year. Family golf event every year at Thendera. Greatest place on earth.

50-50 is a great film. Anyway, back to KJ. This sucks and not a good thing. It doesn't sound like AJ knows what he will do as others have said, that isn't good considering how close the two cousins seem to be. White's Tweet sounds like defiance in the face of defeat. Or something. Sighhhh

I think every tweet from anyone not named KJ Williams sounds like anything you want to make it sound like. It's pointless to twist and turn every single word and try to interpret meaning.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I think every tweet from anyone not named KJ Williams sounds like anything you want to make it sound like. It's pointless to twist and turn every single word and try to interpret meaning.

is it a cuban?

Disagree...MELTDOWN IMMINENT :eek:

haha, just mute it and you're good.

we got one KJ thread talking about vacation spots on Cross Lake, and we got another talking about Anna's greatest hits including pitch perfect. FML

@Aj_Long3: Its looking like we will be waiting till the 11th hr for @KjWilliams2 to announce...#Cuse14

50-50 is a great film. Anyway, back to KJ. This sucks and not a good thing. It doesn't sound like AJ knows what he will do as others have said, that isn't good considering how close the two cousins seem to be. White's Tweet sounds like defiance in the face of defeat. Or something. Sighhhh

I think White's tweet is just a tweet...Is he really the director or recruiting on suathletics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom