Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

This guy is the guy that we are usually be real disappointed when he doesn't choose us. Year after year, sport after sport, this kid goes somewhere else. Let's hope this time is different.
Hopefully if we get him , maybe we can haul in a QB that would be excited over the wrs. we have.

Given our current haul I am alright. Would have been nice for sure but we still snag 2 high quality receivers. If he goes FSU good luck to the young man and moving on.

Norvell must be working hard on this because that’s surprising to pick a school with a brand new coach. I understand you have relationship with your position coach but even still. It always makes me think “what if” with some of these guys. Between him, Meiga, Gowdy man this coulda been special but maybe he’ll shock the crystal ball system Tomm and pick Cuse

Norvell must be working hard on this because that’s surprising to pick a school with a brand new coach. I understand you have relationship with your position coach but even still

To be fair it's like his dream school. We only really had a shot if they didn't pursue which for a while they kinda held him on the back burner to recruit higher rates kids. They made a last second push and it was probably a super easy sell in this case.

Given our current haul I am alright. Would have been nice for sure but we still snag 2 high quality receivers. If he goes FSU good luck to the young man and moving on.

It just always stings more when we lose kids to teams in our division. That's the worst part. Some of these kids end up haunting us for 4 years.

Norvell with the 11th hour back room wheeling and dealing with the handlers.

Such is life against the Big3.

To be fair it's like his dream school. We only really had a shot if they didn't pursue which for a while they kinda held him on the back burner to recruit higher rates kids. They made a last second push and it was probably a super easy sell in this case.

Totally get it. I personally would hate to be put on back burner but that might be Bc old coaching staff and their choices and not Norvells. I’m sure he’s thrilled though and good for him

Im not giving up, this is my favorite recruit since Erv

wow. FSU held him up for as long as possible, swooped in at the last minute. Today was not a good day for Syracuse football recruiting.

Something else happen besides this?

wow. FSU held him up for as long as possible, swooped in at the last minute. Today was not a good day for Syracuse football recruiting.
I like to think i wouldnt be ok with that but if i was a D1 prospect who loved Cuse i would wait until the last moment if i could get a commitable offer

Not getting one of Gowdy, Meiga, and maybe Poitier really sucks but at least we still picked up some WRs with great size.

may be the first year I root for the Canes in this rivalry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom