Class of 2024 - WR/RB Jaden Hart (IN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/10/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR/RB Jaden Hart (IN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/10/23)

UPDATES>>> JADEN LAMONT HART WILL BE OFFICIALLY VISITING SU JUNE 9 - 11
NEW INFO (SUGGESTIONS) BELOW PIC:
10357396_7bbe231d0d88423fa5e19414949916a8.jpg

THE ASSETS JADEN HAS ARE THE SAME GREAT SKILLS ABOVE.

JADEN'S COACH USES HIM AS THE FEATURE BACK IN HIS OFFENSE. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THE DEFENSE KNOWS HE'S GOING TO GET THE BALL AND THEY USE THAT KEY WELL. THEY STOP HIM FROM GETTING MORE YARDS AND TD'S BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE'S GOING TO GET THE BALL 99% OF THE TIME. HE'S A GREAT BACK STILL CHUGGING OUT 150 YDS EVEN WHEN THE D IS WAITING. BUT, THAT CONSTANT STRESS TAKES A TOLL ON HIS BODY.

THE BIG THING THAT COULD CHANGE FOR HIM IN 2024 WOULD BE TO GET ANOTHER BACK IN THE B'FLD USE HIM AS A DECOY/ FAKE TO HIM AND NOT USE JADEN AS MUCH AT THE START OF THE SEASON AND OR THROW TO OTHER RECEIVERS. IF THEY HAVE TWO OR THREE PEOPLE TO COVER OUT OF THE B'FLD, THE D WON"T KNOW WHO EXACTLY IS GOING TO GET THE BALL AND GIVE JADEN A SECOND OR MORE BREATHING ROOM. HE'S GOT A BIG LOAD TO CARRY AS HIS FILM SHOWS.

HE'S STILL A 4.5. IF HE WERE A 4.3 HE'D BE GONE, OUTRUNNING THE D EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW HES COMING. EVEN IF HE COULD GET TO A 4.4 IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK BUT HE CAN DO IT IF HE PUTS IT IN.
COMMITTED 6/10/23!

Most of the time when you look at the highlights for an RB, you see a lot of long runs where the OL has opened a giant hole and the RB has plenty of time to get up to top speed and beat a safety for a TD.

Not so with Hart’s highlights. Saw a lot of poorly blocked plays where he had to free lance and take the play in a direction far from where it was supposed to go.

I don‘t see elite speed. I think he is very good going from 0 to full speed very quickly though. He has excellent vision and takes great angles. Saw some broken tackles and some very physical running inside too, which you don’t see a lot of these days.

Tends to see what he has, make one quick cut and take what he can get. Efficient. Not spectacular.

Really shines as a receiver out of the backfield, which I am sure appealed to the staff. I get the feeling he will excel on special teams and will probably be a fine blocker too.. Just seems very fundamentally sound.

No surprise he has a 4.0 gpa.

Could be a future captain.

Most of the time when you look at the highlights for an RB, you see a lot of long runs where the OL has opened a giant hole and the RB has plenty of time to get up to top speed and beat a safety for a TD.

Not so with Hart’s highlights. Saw a lot of poorly blocked plays where he had to free lance and take the play in a direction far from where it was supposed to go.

I don‘t see elite speed. I think he is very good going from 0 to full speed very quickly though. He has excellent vision and takes great angles. Saw some broken tackles and some very physical running inside too, which you don’t see a lot of these days.

Tends to see what he has, make one quick cut and take what he can get. Efficient. Not spectacular.

Really shines as a receiver out of the backfield, which I am sure appealed to the staff. I get the feeling he will excel on special teams and will probably be a fine blocker too.. Just seems very fundamentally sound.

Love the size. 6-0 205. Nice

Pretty exciting recruiting win if we can hang on. As others have pointed out, if Torrance and Cooper were still committed were probably top 40 in recruiting rankings.

The pessimist in me thinks that they offered him because he was successful ad-libbing with a below-average OL.

But that's just the pessimist in me.

If there was doubt whether he will start at RB, WR or DB, this would seem to put it to rest. Mike is the SU RB coach.

Jaden is 205 and hasn’t even finished his junior year of HS. Pretty good chance he will be over 220 by the time he checks in for his first preseason camp at SU.

I think deep down, even with that Baylor pass game pedigree, Dino wants to run the ball with a power back. Hart gives him a guy that might make that possible.

This seems like a very large recruiting win considering the other schools involved
I hate to be negative with such a positive event, but if he were to decommit or get poached later in the cycle it wouldn't surprise me.

Very good get

Hart, a 6-0, 180 pound running back chose the Orange offers from Duke, Iowa State, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nebraska, Purdue and several others. He was also receiving interest from Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan State and Iowa.

For some reason it is sweet beating out Minnesota for recruits. Great to see SU winning battles with B1G and SEC schools, and of course Duke.

Hart, a 6-0, 180 pound running back chose the Orange offers from Duke, Iowa State, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nebraska, Purdue and several others. He was also receiving interest from Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan State and Iowa.

For some reason it is sweet beating out Minnesota for recruits. Great to see SU winning battles with B1G and SEC schools, and of course Duke.
Cool

nice offer list

He reminds me of a back i believe his name is Ken Kinsley. Local kid workhorse. Not a burner but always got positive yardage for Maloney

Extends the lengthening history of SU hitting on good RB recruits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom