Class of 2024 - WR/RB Jaden Hart (IN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/10/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR/RB Jaden Hart (IN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/10/23)

He reminds me of a back i believe his name is Ken Kinsley. Local kid workhorse. Not a burner but always got positive yardage for Maloney
Wow, that's really reaching back.
Ken Kinsey - he was recruited by Ben and had that one nice year for Frank. The PA announcer referred to his stats as "The Kinsey Report."

Wow, that's really reaching back.
Ken Kinsey - he was recruited by Ben and had that one nice year for Frank. The PA announcer referred to his stats as "The Kinsey Report."
Maybe our last player from Central HS in Syracuse.

Seems like a Will Shipley type back, not quite elite speed but big enough to get you 4-6 yards, tough enough to wear on the defense and fast enough to bust one in the 4th.

Last edited:
Seems like a Will Shipley type back, not quite elite speed but big enough to get you 4-6 yards, tough enough to wear on the defense and fast enough to bust one in the 4th.
Another comparison is David Walker. Not a breakaway threat, but a really dependable inside runner.

I hate to be negative with such a positive event, but if he were to decommit or get poached later in the cycle it wouldn't surprise me.

Very good get
This applies to everyone nowadays, it's tough to get excited in this new recruiting environment when another scholarship offer with a higher dollar amount closer to home is difficult to ignore. L.Sellers is the epitome of this, first to commit stayed committed for what a full 7/8 months then poof, all gone.

While Willis is obviously the more dynamic prospect, I’m still very excited about Hart, who has seven other P5 offers.

And making some assumptions and reading between the lines on the Ike Daniels transfer, it seems that HCFB wants to have a bigger, more physical back for his offence.

Injuries happen, and I’m really hoping we move away from the “bell cow” offence we’ve seen in recent years here.

I think Jaden can be an excellent early down back for us. Happy that it appears his offer has been confirmed and he’s still solid.

His offer list is respectable, and he rated relatively close to Willis. Good size as well. A keeper I hope.

I've gotta assume that the current 'croots the staff is inviting for OV's, are keepers.

Would be pretty cold to bring them to Cuse, then cut them.

Seems like the guys who got "the talk", are the ones who have "decommitted" over the past 2 weeks.

Curious about those in the middle:
haven't OV'd again (yet), but also haven't announced that they have "reopened their recruiting".
Goodacre and Tremble being 2 in this category, amongst others.

I think the RB depth chart is going to get seriously overhauled so there will be a spot for him. Ike Daniels is already out and I suspect there will be more.

imho daniels > hart

Impossible to really say.

I will point out that Hart had an impressive offer list, as did Daniels.

I'm not crazy about his tape, I could poke apart what I don't like but not worth it, thought Daniels was better, just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom