Class of 2015 - WR/TE Najee Clayton (NJ) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 WR/TE Najee Clayton (NJ) Verbal to Rutgers

Per twitter...

Claytons' OV has been moved to 1/16

Wonder if this has to do with him fitting someone else into his schedule? Do we know where he will go the other 2 weekends?

16th was the big OV weekend, right?

It's not the 'big' weekend but you're never going to get every kid to visit on one weekend. So obviously kids will visit on other weekends to. He'll get more personal attention this way but there is no big hoop game or anything happening.

Najee Clayton‏@Jee_Sosa9 1m1 minute ago
Announcing where I'm going to college real soon
1f64c.png
1f3c8.png

Can't tell if "soon" is good or bad for syracuse.

Whitey23 said:
Can't tell if "soon" is good or bad for syracuse.
ya does soon mean end of January or this week

Clayton deleted the tweet about committing very soon. Don't know what that means or if it matters, just an FYI

Trying to decide if the worst case scenario would be losing him to Ped State or Rutgers. I think I'd have to go with RU as I still can't comprehend them as a team we compete with for recruits. You'd think I would by now. He should just choose SU and relieve me of any possible dilemma.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...icial_visitors_this_weekend.html#incart_river

Najee Clayton
: The 6-foot-2, 200-pound athlete from Paramus (N.J.) Catholic High School is being recruited by the Orange as a safety/linebacker and is one of the priority targets the SU coaching staff would like to bring in to fill one of its final two or three spots. Acosta, defensive line coach Tim Daoust and defensive coordinator Chuck Bullough visited Clayton on Thursday, according to a source.
Clayton has already visited Syracuse once, coming for the Orange's game against North Carolina State on Nov. 1. He tweeted on Thursday evening that he'll be visiting Rutgers next weekend. In addition to the Orange and Scarlet Knights, Clayton's offer sheet includes Boston College, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Pittsburgh and Iowa, according to 247Sports.com.

So, the three jersey boys in the same pic. I like it. Put the pressure on Clayton E and S.