Yankees rocked by booing during Game 2 of ALCS | Syracusefan.com

Yankees rocked by booing during Game 2 of ALCS

Boo Hoo. Now go pick up your paycheck on the way to the golf course.

I believe fans as paying customers have a right to boo. I also believe that those that boo are idiots. I can only assume that they don't understand the destructive power of their behavior. While some players are immune to it, I think it is natural for any human being to press a result of being booed. If you really want your team to win, booing is not going to help the cause.

I believe fans as paying customers have a right to boo. I also believe that those that boo are idiots. I can only assume that they don't understand the destructive power of their behavior. While some players are immune to it, I think it is natural for any human being to press a result of being booed. If you really want your team to win, booing is not going to help the cause.
Do you think if the fans cheered, they would have done better at the plate? idk, sounds to me like some of the players are blaming the fans for their poor performance. And btw, I realize that some players have a fragile psyche but when Jeter was going through his slump last year after signing his new contract, he was hearing plenty of boos. He didn't cry about it or complain to the press.

And btw, I realize that some players have a fragile psyche but when Jeter was going through his slump last year after signing his new contract, he was hearing plenty of boos. He didn't cry about it or complain to the press.
Right, some are immune to it and some aren't. I don't think players should complain about it or use it as an excuse. My only point is that nothing good comes from booing.

Right, some are immune to it and some aren't. I don't think players should complain about it or use it as an excuse. My only point is that nothing good comes from booing.
Yeah I agree with that. The only time I ever "booed" anybody was when the Louie and Bouie show was in town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom