Yes regular tv for the game!!! | Syracusefan.com

Yes regular tv for the game!!!

capeorange

All Conference
The game is on Fox SUNSPORTS in Cape Coral tomorrow! No choppy and delayed ESPN3 for me.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

YES. Network down here in southern NY! The espn 3 is always blacked out here, it's frustrating

YES. Network down here in southern NY! The espn 3 is always blacked out here, it's frustrating

YES network outside of Albany too. Doesn't matter to me as long as it's on my TV.

What about CNY? Rather not spend 4 hours in a bar. Spent too much time doing that in my jaded past.

What about CNY? Rather not spend 4 hours in a bar. Spent too much time doing that in my jaded past.
yes network(45 and 245 hd on my cable) since cny is in ny state

yes network(45 and 245 hd on my cable) since cny is in ny state

What's cable? I cut the cord years ago. ABC, CBS, or NBC? If not those, it's either a bar or the radio.:bang:

What's cable? I cut the cord years ago. ABC, CBS, or NBC? If not those, it's either a bar or the radio.:bang:
Make some local Orange friends. :)

The ACC mobile app (and/or website) may show the game as well.

The game is on Fox SUNSPORTS in Cape Coral tomorrow! No choppy and delayed ESPN3 for me.
If you're getting the game then I should have it over here in Fort Myers. The only bad part for me today is that I have to be on the road by 2:30 for Tampa so hopefully we have a huge lead and I can leave know that we took care of business.

If you're getting the game then I should have it over here in Fort Myers. The only bad part for me today is that I have to be on the road by 2:30 for Tampa so hopefully we have a huge lead and I can leave know that we took care of business.
It's on channel 57 Comcast.
I hope you're drive to Tampa is well after the game has been decided in our favor.

If you have Directv sports package, the game is on the following channels;

scratch that previous post, looks like ALL those channels are blacked out for me here in Denver. Booo. I had to pay $ on channel 788

It's on channel 57 Comcast.
I hope you're drive to Tampa is well after the game has been decided in our favor.
Thanks, I found it and you and me both buddy :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom