Your Official SU-Bonnie (tee is hogging all the game threads)...Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Bonnie (tee is hogging all the game threads)...Thread

This is a troubling start.

Get it going, Cuse!

Hmmmm, the Bonnies are playing pretty good. I don't like this.

Do we run plays? It seems like we pass the ball around then take a 3 or an off balance shot.

Need to set some real screens and quit sleepwalking. Bonnies look like duke out there.

The defense needs to be quicker. JB needs to yell at them.

Not even trying to be a dick, but Chino is not a division I basketball player. Who the hell recruited him? He cannot even catch the ball.

This is going to be a challenging game to win (I can't believe I'm saying that.)

As soon as a bonnie gets physical we back off.. go at them and force the issue a little.

We suck. If we're ever going to have our version of Duke's 13-18 Pete Gaudett year or UNC's 8-20 Matt Doherty year that basically every program except for us has had at least 1 of in the last 35 years...this is probably going to be it.

JeremyCuse said:
Do we run plays? It seems like we pass the ball around then take a 3 or an off balance shot.

We've never run plays.

Hmmm.

Offense is bafflingly bad. No plays, just run around and fire up contested, off balance threes.

We suck. If we're ever going to have our version of Duke's 13-18 Pete Gaudett year or UNC's 8-20 Matt Doherty year that basically every program except for us has had at least 1 of in the last 35 years...this is probably going to be it.

This could be the worse season in JB's career. But you never know. Hey, G with a nice basket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom