Your Official SU-Bonnie (tee is hogging all the game threads)...Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Bonnie (tee is hogging all the game threads)...Thread

The Lydon pump fake from 3 and getting to the rim in 3 steps is going to be invaluable this season.

If they do not him for a travel. It did look like a little shuffle on the steps.

I am so confused by what I'm seeing. I knew we weren't there yet, but I did not think we'd be getting embarrassed at home to a 100-200 type team.

I am so confused by what I'm seeing. I knew we weren't there yet, but I did not think we'd be getting embarrassed at home to a 100-200 type team.

Any given night. It could be worse. We could have been ranked 6th in the country!

Too many outside shots. We need baskets in the paint.

This might be over fast the way we play offense. Pretty much ends the at large hopes in their tracks without a major reformation.

I find myself wondering what we've been working on in practice over the last month.

TR needs to step up. We need someone like Jerami Grant to sky slam some dunks.

So coming into the season we knew a couple things:

1) We have no interior game on offense

2) We are severely undersized and rebounding will be a struggle

3) We're going to live and die by the three, and our "best" shooters are streaky at best

4) The lack of a true PG is going to stifle the half court offense

Soooo...sounds about like all those boxes have been checked tonight, right?

I'm already sick of watching our guards drive and kick the ball out for long, bricked, threes. Take a damn layup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom