Your Official SU-FSU Game Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-FSU Game Thread

In all fairness, it really wasn't much of a court storm.

Anybody else see the FSU coach? Looks like he was saying something to Boeheim and he wasn't happy.

Who cares if they stormed the court? Doesn't affect anything. Literally, affects nothing.

That said, when was the last court storm? I never got to during 08-12, but we also had some of our best teams ever.

I'm so ashamed that we've become so bad that we just rushed the court after beating a team that's not going to be top 15 next week.

Hamilton. What was that about?

I remember last year FSU kept pressing our backups after we emptied the bench, and they made the score look a lot closer than it actually was. It was pretty scrubby on Hamilton's part I thought. Maybe Jim still not happy with that?

I'm so ashamed that we've become so bad that we just rushed the court after beating a team that's not going to be top 15 next week.
You're really ashamed that a bunch of college kids wanted to have some fun? Really not that big a deal. Plus, this has been a brutal season and at the very least, this was a big game for us. It keeps us breathing.

We rushed the court in 4 different games in 2003, including a small one against Rutgers. It's nothing new.

I remember last year FSU kept pressing our backups after we emptied the bench, and they made the score look a lot closer than it actually was. It was pretty scrubby on Hamilton's part I thought. Maybe Jim still not happy with that?
It seemed that Jb was unhappy that they fouled Gillon with 20 seconds left. Or maybe jb thought the foul was too hard.

Anybody else see the FSU coach? Looks like he was saying something to Boeheim and he wasn't happy.
Something was up there, don't know what. He didn't even go to shake the players hands. Maybe we will find out in the presses.

Looked like they were having words back and forth before the game was over too.

Yep, FSU's defense, which is why they got back in it, was bagged in the last 6-7 minutes, stopped moving their feet and they started grabbing the guy with the ball. Gillon = Golden today.

I thought Hamilton noticed the impending swarm and was telling JB the kids wouldn't be doing the handshake line. Perfectly reasonable.

Credit to JB for changing the defense and starting the game with trapping and scrambling. Energized us and surprised them.
Andrew White was big time.
Gillon can't hit foul shots, right?

Awesome to see the largest crowd to witness a college sporting event, ever. Period. Looked like a million, million and a half students in the building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom