“F Syracuse” | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

“F Syracuse”

why would a room full of reporters and grown adults LOL and literally spit out the water in their mouths if a player said sh...? dude said F whatever in regards to syracuse. Coach Key "If you guys think thats funny you should be around everyday haheeheehee" like a lil schoolgirl. No way "sheeeeet" gets that reaction.
Cowards talk sheet and then lie about it, man up beetch

Agreed. This guy is everything I want in a coach. Intense, fiery, confident and transparent - says what’s on his mind, who wears a little of his emotion on his sleeve. Might prove to not be a very good coach, but I sure love this side of him. I think it resonates well to Upstate and who we are.
AGREE! I have no complaints. We couldnt have made a better hire. My only concern is he could resonate so well to upstate NY that his emotions could lead to bad decisions in game. We are an emotional bunch. If thats all we could complain about? we good...
Bet

This was said at a press conference right? I mean it’s on tape somewhere. Why do we not know for sure what he said? Odd.
Supposedly the unedited version of the presser is available on premium Rivals - that's what the GT fans were saying.

I also heard it said by a GT fanboy that it was F$ck Syracuse or maybe it was just F$ck Em

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom