“I don’t care about the record…” - Jim Boeheim | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

“I don’t care about the record…” - Jim Boeheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line this team has been white knuckling a narrow margin between wins and losses since 2015. Injuries and roster decisions caught up with SU year.

So our entire team lacked athleticism (except Benny) and the result speaks for itself, the roster consists of players with the same limitations, we didn't even sniff the bubble.

Now I looked at the LA Lakers, with the athleticism of LeBron, AD and Westbrook, didn't even make the play in for the playoff. Yes they had injuries, but still...the Clippers had NONE of their stars and did better. So that looks like a messed up roster as well. May be too much athleticism and too much ego is bad too.

So our entire team lacked athleticism (except Benny) and the result speaks for itself, the roster consists of players with the same limitations, we didn't even sniff the bubble.

Now I looked at the LA Lakers, with the athleticism of LeBron, AD and Westbrook, didn't even make the play in for the playoff. Yes they had injuries, but still...the Clippers had NONE of their stars and did better. So that looks like a messed up roster as well. May be too much athleticism and too much ego is bad too.

AD and Westbrook are both just lower bball IQ guys. That has a lot to do with the Lakers mess.

None of those guys are as athletic as they once were. Compare AD to Giannis. James plays like an older man now. And Westbrook has no skillset which highlights his diminishing athleticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom