10 pm Start time | Syracusefan.com

10 pm Start time

CiceroCuse

Scout Team
Which will be tough to get acclimated to in two short days. Hope the boys are ready.

Yeah it kinda did make sense for a 10 pm west coast tip. I was half asleep. I don't think 10 pm will be a tough slot.

Tho I am pretty sure we were the late game vs Richmond in 91. We went to the bus and were told that the flight home was moved to 6 am, by 9am I was in 44's drinking ov splits.

Well considering we just went to daylight savings, 10 pm isn't that much different than 9pm for anyone. And these are kids. I don't think 10 pm is an issue for them.

We'll be hopefully flying out late today, instead of tomorrow, so we'll be fine.

Well considering we just went to daylight savings, 10 pm isn't that much different than 9pm for anyone. And these are kids. I don't think 10 pm is an issue for them.
Especially college kids, who are usually just starting to formulate their evening plans at 10 PM.

It shouldn't be a big deal. You gain time going from east to west. The teams that struggle are west coast teams playing 12:30 PM games on the east coast. It's 9:30 in the morning for those guys.

Late game should be easier to adjust to then an early game would iom

i think a 7pm local tipoff is the best case scenario for us. gives us an extra day to prepare and acclimate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom