112 Monkeys fans | Syracusefan.com

112 Monkeys fans

CaliCuse

All American
There is a television probable movie in development and possible spin-off with my son Terry heavily involved. If you google 12 monkey television show you will see an article with comments from the SyFi network regarding this project. Of course I am a proud father.;) How the hell do you correct the subject line after hitting the post key. I know he didn't add 100 monkeys to the plot line.:bang:

you know what they say - if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters . . .

you know what they say - if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters . . .
I think i'll save that one for my son if he ever gets cocky about his success which I know won't happen but its it reserve just in case he pisses me off when rejects some of my ideas out of hand.:mad:

I think i'll save that one for my son if he ever gets cocky about his success which I know won't happen but its it reserve just in case he pisses me off when rejects some of my ideas out of hand.:mad:
If your son ever develops a show about you, I'll definitely watch.

I always thought it was called Hand Hand Fingers Thumb, but maybe foreign editions used a different title.

tumblr_mpwg53X9id1ral93no1_1280.jpg

If your son ever develops a show about you, I'll definitely watch.
I suggested a story line but he thought that the subject would be too unbelieveable and a turn off to the average watching audience. Wheelchair people are deemed pathetic as many can't handle that even if there is humor involved which I personally guarantee there would be tons of laughs but has gone elsewhere for his $ and future. I don't consider myself pathetic in any way shape or form.When your children reach a certain age and success their parents ideas become totally irrelevant in most cases. He is in development of another series that I have suggested some points he likes and might even use. Its kind of like throwing darts when blindfolded. You take your best shot and try not to hurt anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom