Syracusefan.com

Rumor going around that we've moved on. Months ago.

What makes him a ? Some people's skin here is super thin.

He's just shooting down some rumors.

Met him a few times, extremely arrogant. Kids at Joes hate him.

There's more mature ways of shooting down rumors. For example, rumors that I'm going to Syracuse are unfounded.

I'm sure he's a dick, but nothing he said there is particularly douchebaggy...

I guess I'm wondering where he is hearing the rumor from. Certainly not here. Maybe TOS? I know Cali still posts over there.

Hate to say it, but as an outside, I'm sure most people look at SU as a joke still. If I was a recruit committed elsewhere, I probably wouldn't want my name associated with the Orange right now if it wasn't true, either.

Hate to say it, but as an outside, I'm sure most people look at SU as a joke still. If I was a recruit committed elsewhere, I probably wouldn't want my name associated with the Orange right now if it wasn't true, either.

Just seems weird that this is coming out of the blue.

What makes him a is that good people here have met him and have said so. Good enough for me. Not one person. More than one

I know what you mean. We don't want your name associated with the Orange either, and we're not even recruitung you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom