1925 Giants Drive 2020 OffSeason Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

1925 Giants Drive 2020 OffSeason Thread

Given the NYG defense it might be more appropriate if it just read WELCOME in the end zone. ;)
You will have to ask Saquon permission, those are his homes.

Good article on the best QB in the NFC East...

Must have posted the wrong link. That article was about Daniel Jones, not Dak Prescott.

The ‘idiot kicker’ tells DeAndre Baker to hold his beer...

I got a different letter since I hadn’t given them a dime yet.

I can either pay in full by 8/14 or by 4 monthly installments starting in August.

then it reads the same.

Im guessing this is a way to knock down attendance and capacity. From there they can decide how many of the ‘paid in full’ people can attend each game.

I already sent them an email regarding this and receiving a partial credit for next year if I am allowed to only go to 4 games etc.

NYG preview:

An article knocking the Giants on a Philly website.

Seems legit.

An article knocking the Giants on a Philly website.

Seems legit.

It's over the top and they kind of admit as much. A lot of damning stuff in there about Gettleman, though.

It's over the top and they kind of admit as much. A lot of damning stuff in there about Gettleman, though.
absolutley.

the beat and columnists need to get back in the locker room and get some inside shlit handed to them, they cant write that.

its always a fun column, sometimes hyperbole, sometimes legit.

it was better when you all had zero Lombardi's though, hed toss in something like..."the eagles should win the SuperBowl this year and one of the reasons is because Eli sucks and is the Giants starting QB...but watch, he will win his 2nd this year and we will be suicidal".

then BOOM...

I can’t believe that play was 20 years ago.

seems like yesterday.

Seems that NYG fans are relegated to looking way back into the time machine for some highlights. Speaking of relegation - maybe they should try that in the NFL.

Seems that NYG fans are relegated to looking way back into the time machine for some highlights. Speaking of relegation - maybe they should try that in the NFL.

^^**If my team had only won one Super Bowl(in a boring era of the NFL too), I’d probably post like that too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom