1925 Giants Drive 2020 OffSeason Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

1925 Giants Drive 2020 OffSeason Thread

Ridiculous post as usual.

Bro. Those are facts. Considering he missed most if not all of his first 2 seasons and our number 2 corner is likely out for the season probably never play for the team again because of his legal issues (Beal would have gained more playing time)

Bro. Those are facts. Considering he missed most if not all of his first 2 seasons and our number 2 corner is likely out for the season probably never play for the team again because of his legal issues (Beal would have gained more playing time)

It’s a global health pandemic. Nobody cares. Season is going to be a mess if it even happens, anyway.

It’s a global health pandemic. Nobody cares. Season is going to be a mess if it even happens, anyway.

This isn't about me being a Giants fan. I said not a smart decision on his part considering his career thus far and the opportunity for more playing time.

Last edited:
This isn't about me being a Giants fan. I said not a smart decision on his part considering his career thus far and the opportunity for more playing time.

Thats fine. I wasn’t expecting much of a nuanced take, anyway.

Thats fine. I wasn’t expecting much of a nuanced take, anyway.
He just not articulating his point well.

I believe his point that by Giants taking him in the supplemental draft they had high hopes and it hurt them for future drafts, then right off the bat he gets hurt and misses a year, then last year he basically got hurt and/or had trouble cracking a weak lineup.

Then, because of injuries, he got on the field and played ok.

Expectations were high, he was pencilled in to start.

Then despite covid being a legit reason, the optics look like he pussied out on another season.

There are football players and there are guys who play football, he’s likely in the latter.

Despite what the liberals want, 98% of the NFL is ready to play. Of the 2% who arent, most have legit health reasons.

beal?? As of now, the only conclusion one can draw is that he backed down from a challenge.

One where he was getting the shot of a lifetime.

To hell with him.

He just not articulating his point well.

I believe his point that by Giants taking him in the supplemental draft they had high hopes and it hurt them for future drafts, then right off the bat he gets hurt and misses a year, then last year he basically got hurt and/or had trouble cracking a weak lineup.

Then, because of injuries, he got on the field and played ok.

Expectations were high, he was pencilled in to start.

Then despite covid being a legit reason, the optics look like he pussied out on another season.

There are football players and there are guys who play football, he’s likely in the latter.

Despite what the liberals want, 98% of the NFL is ready to play. Of the 2% who arent, most have legit health reasons.

beal?? As of now, the only conclusion one can draw is that he backed down from a challenge.

One where he was getting the shot of a lifetime.

To hell with him.

It’s fair to point out that the reality is they’ve gotten zero out of him thus far.

But I don’t take any of that into account (this is a whole different ballgame)or blame any player for wanting no part of this half ass operation this season.

Last edited:
It’s fair to point out that the reality is they’ve gotten zero out of him thus far.

But I don’t take any of that into account (this is a whole different ballgame)or blame any player for wanting no part of this half ass operation this season.
Even baseball seems to have their half ass operation running smoothly at present.

If you had asked me who would opt out that didn’t have a health reason in June, he would’ve been my choice.

He seems to be hiding behind covid, unlike solder...who wishes he could play.

thus guy just pushed his 3rd year of his contract to next year and took 150k or whatever the stipend is for this year.

its a business move.

I don’t like it when the cattle get a say.

Even baseball seems to have their half ass operation running smoothly at present.

If you had asked me who would opt out that didn’t have a health reason in June, he would’ve been my choice.

He seems to be hiding behind covid, unlike solder...who wishes he could play.

thus guy just pushed his 3rd year of his contract to next year and took 150k or whatever the stipend is for this year.

its a business move.

I don’t like it when the cattle get a say.

I don’t know...there’s MLB teams that have played 5 games, and there’s teams that have played 13.

Unprecedented times across the board. Without knowing people’s health, their family situations, etc. I don’t want to knock anyone for not wanting a part of it.

And as a fan I hope to be presently surprised and enjoy the games for what they are...but football in enormous stadiums with no fans...it seems like it would affect the game and fan enjoyment more than any other sports. The crowd going nuts when their team is on defense is just such a built in part of the experience...it’s hard to even picture the games without it.

I don’t know...there’s MLB teams that have played 5 games, and there’s teams that have played 13.

Unprecedented times across the board. Without knowing people’s health, their family situations, etc. I don’t want to knock anyone for not wanting a part of it.

And as a fan I hope to be presently surprised and enjoy the games for what they are...but football in enormous stadiums with no fans...it seems like it would affect the game and fan enjoyment more than any other sports. The crowd going nuts when their team is on defense is just such a built in part of the experience...it’s hard to even picture the games without it.
I think it was 2018, the Yankees played like 6 less games than the sux all year, drove me nuts trying to figure out how many back they really were.

It will all be odd and weird to see...and now that wimp Beal will have the same view as me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom