1994 UW-Green Bay v. Syracuse 2nd round West regional game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1994 UW-Green Bay v. Syracuse 2nd round West regional game

That was a fun watch.

John Wallace is the most under appreciated player in SU history. His efficiency was his best attribute.

Luv luv luv the unis.

That game was Moten in a nutshell. Smart defensive player, made some big plays, but he was a black hole when he decided he wanted to shoot...and he took a TON of bad shots in his career.

That second half was awful offense. Just brutal.

Those live look ins made me crazy back then. Shrink down both games so you can't see either and then talk over them both. I hope some producer got fired for coming up with that idea.

the tournament was so much better before they went to the same boring court for every game. each game had its own unique atmosphere. now every game looks exactly the same. a game in staples center looks the same as a game in the carrier dome.

That game was Moten in a nutshell. Smart defensive player, made some big plays, but he was a black hole when he decided he wanted to shoot...and he took a TON of bad shots in his career.

I'll probably take a lot of slack for saying this, but I think a reasonable argument could be made that Moten is the most overrated star player in SU history.