1998-1999 Duke Rape Allegation | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1998-1999 Duke Rape Allegation

What are you Matlock or something?
Ha. No, i just read the one story that said it was a 1999 "rape" and thought it was odd that the reporter 'concluded' it had to have been by someone on the 98-99 team. As if it couldn't have happened before the ACC schedule or somesuch...

I just learned that Brand is GM of the Sixers. Lol @ me.

Given that they’ve had some exercise guru who used to hang upside down from pull-up bars, the most notorious tanker in sports history, and some guy who was so insecure he had at least 5 burner twitter accounts to trash the previous GM and defend himself, having an actual basketball player, normal guy/non nerd or weirdo like Elton is a huge come up for them.

What am I missing, why is this a Duke/NCAA issue? Seems like an issue for law enforcement.

Of course.

But why bother with all that messy, time consuming due process stuff? Let’s leave it the hand of the universities who are completely unprepared to deal with it.

As the Queen of Hearts said, “First the punishment and then the trial “

I can see that Duke rich kid education shining through in the following:
"The opportunity you has in front of you"
"I just wish that you has spared us"
If that is how he writes after two years of Duke, he is better off having left, especially given her writing.

Maybe not, but did you ever make anyone feel “uncomfortable “?

The definition of Rape seems to be expanding geometrically.
When you put it that way, I've been raping people my whole life, just by walking in a room.
Is it possible to rape yourself?

Last edited:
That's what they all say
images (1).jpeg

If that is how he writes after two years of Duke, he is better off having left, especially given her writing.

That is now how Elton Brands writes. That is how the Duke alumni that complained to him wrote.

I’m not gonna lie...I didn’t want to throw a name out because really that’s super unfair. But he’s the first name I thought of too. Maybe just because he always seemed like an ahole.

and also b/c K basically kicked Magette out. I always thought it was from the Myron Piggie AAU stuff.

That Duke team was incredible. One of the best not to win it all.

I don't know. They were good don't get me wrong, but their record was somewhat inflated by how awful the ACC was that season.