1st SU workout for BJ @ 8am tomorrow. | Syracusefan.com

1st SU workout for BJ @ 8am tomorrow.

I'd like to thank you for updating us with everything going on triple OG. You know your stuff and seem to be guiding BJ in the right direction. Are you going to be attending games this season?

I'd like to thank you for updating us with everything going on triple OG. You know your stuff and seem to be guiding BJ in the right direction. Are you going to be attending games this season?
Oh Definitely, BJ says that I have more SU gear then he has at this point.;) The Philly SU fans have been getting geared up as well. It's going to be great and lot of fun following the team over the next four years.

Oh Definitely, BJ says that I have more SU gear then he has at this point.;) The Philly SU fans have been getting geared up as well. It's going to be great and lot of fun following the team over the next four years.
4 years? Syracuse is a lifetime.

Quick question for you, OG. Did the success of Philly products like Hakim Warrick, Scoop, Big Rick Jackson, and Dion Waiters influence BJ to like SU? Was that even a factor, or...?

That's binding y'know. He's not allowed to leave early now.

Quick question for you, OG. Did the success of Philly products like Hakim Warrick, Scoop, Big Rick Jackson, and Dion Waiters influence BJ to like SU? Was that even a factor, or...?
He always liked SU before knowing of those guys. I think later on in his teens he became more aware of the Philly connection.
bj\'s first team.jpg

His first competitive team was named the Orange

Awesome, look forward to seeing you at games.

Look forward to seeing you on tv @ games!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom