2/27 S-Curve | Syracusefan.com

2/27 S-Curve

Alsacs

Living Legend
Based on the pessimism on this board you would think SU is on the bubble we have lost 2 close games in a row to top 16 teams this is how I rank the teams.
1. Duke
2.Indiana
3.Miami
4.Georgetown
5.Gonzaga
6.Michigan
7.Michigan State
8.Kansas
9.Louisville
10.New Mexico
11.Florida
12.Arizona
13. Marquette
14. Wisconsin
15.Syracuse
16.Kansas State

East region Washington D.C.
1 .Duke
2.Michigan
3.Florida
4.Syracuse

Midwest region Indianapolis
1.Indiana
2.Kansas
3.Louisville
4.Marquette

South region Arlington
. 1.Miami
2.Michigan State
3.New Mexico
4.Kansas State

West region Los Angeles
1.Georgetown
2.Gonzaga
3.Arizona
4. Wisconsin
I refuse to put Gonzaga on the 1 line because of the conference schedule and their non-conference schedule wasn't unworldly other than beating up on Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Kansas State, Baylor, Washington St. Miami over Michigan as they have a better conference record, and dominated Michigan State while Michigan was dominated by Mi
I had to put SU in the East and Wisconsin in the West to make the brackets work and prevent conference matchups in the sweet 16 and look even though we have lost 2 in a row we are STILL a top 16 seed and just need some luck in March(we are 10 yrs overdue for some luck) and could make a run. I don't get the world is over mentality we all wanted to win the BE regular season, but give me success in March over a regular season banner.

I refuse to put Gonzaga on the 1 line because of the conference schedule and their non-conference schedule wasn't unworldly

You better get used to it because they are about a 95% lock

so much ball still to play.
but yeah, that looks like a pretty good "right now" snapshot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors