2:40 Wisconsin vs VIllanova Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

2:40 Wisconsin vs VIllanova Game Thread

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Tough draw for Villanova. All the B10 seeds should have been middle of the pack 4-10 seeds, they just seemed to distribute them a bit strangely.

As a comparison:
Gonzaga is a 10.5 point favourite over Northwestern
UNC is an 11 point favourite over Arkansas
Kansas is an 8 point favourite over South Carolina.

This has less to do with Villanova and more with Wisconsin.

Tough draw for Villanova. All the B10 seeds should have been middle of the pack 4-10 seeds, they just seemed to distribute them a bit strangely.

As a comparison:
Gonzaga is a 10.5 point favourite over Northwestern
UNC is an 11 point favourite over Arkansas
Kansas is an 8 point favourite over South Carolina.

This has less to do with Villanova and more with Wisconsin.

I have Wisky advancing. Of course, I also had Miami over MSU. So I've got that going for me.

Sconsin is a tough 8-9 team.
If the Badgers shoot like they did against VPI they could win this game. Hayes is the key for Badgers.

I would pick them over Gonzaga. How Wisconsin and Northwestern were seeded the same is insane.

Sloppy start for the defending champs.

While Wisconsin does take their time on offence, its never about running the clock down and then getting a shot. They are mechanical but do look to score throughout the possession and will shoot early if it arises.

Playing Wisconsin is like getting a root canal. Slow half court ball. They are so disciplined. They don't turn it over. Have 5 guys who can shoot. The big guy who rebounds. Tough draw for Nova.

Nova has had horrible starts in 3 of their last 4 games. It's going to bite them at some point.

Playing Wisconsin is like getting a root canal. Slow half court ball. They are so disciplined. They don't turn it over. Have 5 guys who can shoot. The big guy who rebounds. Tough draw for Nova.

They can score though. They have better offense than say Virginia.

I hate how Greg Gard follows the John Beilein rule of benching his player the entire first half once they get 2 fouls(Ethan Happ).

Refs are starting to help Villanova a little. I like that Wisconsin is getting called for traveling a lot.

I had a root canal a few months ago. It was painless.

Wisconsin is playing like the better prepared team so far. EVERY shot is seriously contested.

This is not looking good for Nova. Been behind the whole game. And you don't want to be behind Wisconsin the last 5 minutes of a game.

Nova not looking like a championship quality team.

Nigel Hayes doing nothing is killing Wisconsin. Nova has momentum.

Both teams need to stop woofing at the refs and just play.

DiVincezo is dirty. He gets away with it but he rolled Showalter up after a layup. Dirty play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom