2:40 Wisconsin vs VIllanova Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2:40 Wisconsin vs VIllanova Game Thread

DiVicenzo knocking down some shots...

If Nova wins, it's on Divincenzo...

donte-divincenzo-1_medium.jpg

DiVicenzo knocking down some shots...

I haven't watched much hoops this year since we've pretty much stunk all year. Has he been good or is this game out of nowhere?

I haven't watched much hoops this year since we've pretty much stunk all year. Has he been good or is this game out of nowhere?

He's come on the last several games. Earlier in the season, not so much.

These refs better swallow their whistles and not decide this game. No ticky tacky crap. No reckless drives getting rewarded.

I wouldn't have called that an intentional foul. The refs have played these late game foul situations way too by the book so far. Exhibit A: Seton Hall yesterday.

Can the refs not do this right now?. Dont you dare pull a Seton Hall. Common foul, let's get back to the game.

These refs better swallow their whistles and not decide this game. No ticky tacky crap. No reckless drives getting rewarded.
There it is. This ref freaking called a foul on a flop by DiVincezo.

I was wondering if Rick B was his dad. Dead ringer.

Yes, and you don't know the half of it...

Dad [Syracuse native] was very, very interested in having him come to SU. Despite the kid being a top 35 recruit, JB wasn't all that interested because he was 6-1 165 pounds at the time. They visited on their own dime to gauge interest, only to get rebuffed. True story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom