2:40 Wisconsin vs VIllanova Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2:40 Wisconsin vs VIllanova Game Thread

I would KILL to have Brunson on our team.

Kid looks just like his old man.
Francis03 on his podcast talked about Rick Brunson and his son coming to the SU Elite camp and we didn't offer him.

His son wanted to come to Syracuse and was ready to commit and we didn't pursue.

LOL.

Yes, and you don't know the half of it...

Dad [Syracuse native] was very, very interested in having him come to SU. Despite the kid being a top 35 recruit, JB wasn't all that interested because he was 6-1 165 pounds at the time. They visited on their own dime to gauge interest, only to get rebuffed. True story.

Sounds like the time JB was told we had to get Joakim Noah and he replied that we already had Terrence Roberts and he'd be better.

Yes, and you don't know the half of it...

Dad [Syracuse native] was very, very interested in having him come to SU. Despite the kid being a top 35 recruit, JB wasn't all that interested because he was 6-1 165 pounds at the time. They visited on their own dime to gauge interest, only to get rebuffed. True story.
If I hear about one more baller that we turned away, I'm going to lose my ****!!!!

That makes 4 big time players, on tourney teams...that I know of.

Another Nova early flameout.

They got screwed with Wisconsin as there 8 though.

Nova got hosed. These are fouls. And Hayes
Looked like he stepped out

I'ts actually amazing how well the refs did at the end. Usually they start tightening up and calling phantom fouls.

Got to think Wright drew it up better than that.

I dunno...he probably wanted them to go to the basket. And probably wanted time left for a rebound, though I don't love that strategy.

Disagree. Wisky's guards were better in the second half. Plus Hayes emerged.

Koenig has balls, but they never attacked him once he had 4 fouls. Complete meltdown by Them IMO. They were ahead by 7 with 4 to go.

Twice wright put the ball in hart's hands to go 1 on 1. Twice it ended in turnovers. Should have put the ball in Brunson's hands.

Go home nova, so glad they're out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom