200 level seating | Syracusefan.com

200 level seating

Cuseman17

Walk On
I have always had my seats in the lower bowl, but thinking about seeing what is available in the 200 level seating. I have rarely sat there. Does anyone know if the railing is in sight line if you are in the front row there or if it is low enough that most people are looking over it?

When I had tickets in the front row of the 200 corners, the rail was in my way.

I have always found it is at the height that requires me to sit with extreme upright perfect posture of lean forward with my elbows on my knees. Not sure if the rails are different but they don’t appear to be.

seems like the first few rows of every level you have to learn to ignore the railings over time to see some small part of the field

I found anything higher than Row F or so to have a restricted view too (from the overhang).

I've said it before, I think it's the only bad seat in the house. With the upper deck over you, you feel like you're in the dark. It's ironically also the first seat I ever had in the house. 1989 Thanksgiving game against WVU. Last row of middle deck, right between the uprights, east side of the Dome.

You Should Go Get Out GIF by Breaking Bad

were the blue railings there last year or was it still the orange in the 300s? I think the blues obstruct first row viewing more so than the old orange railings. To the point where I was hoping to get front row, aisle in 300's but we're backing away after checking them out at spring game. It's like watching a game through prison bars in aisle seats, first row in 300's

the virtual engine does make you wonder how close to real it is in how they took the picture.

they use row 3 as a starter. either way they dont look more than 12 inches or so above the concrete? are they in real life?

I remember looking thru hockey glass/nets for the first time after many years of nothing and how i dont even notice it any more.

the flip side is 75% of the game from the endzone would be from the 20s and out? anything closer and probably standing anyway.
row3end.jpg
row 3.jpg

Last edited:
Would you able to try out some seats at the game sunday night? can you even get into the 200s or 300s during Lax?

Do we know if the basketball side of the 200s will have better seats than the 200s in the opposite endzone? You'd have to think so, right?

Regardless -- I wouldn't move to the 200s personally because if you're a newbie, you likely won't get row A, an aisle, and could possibly be under the overhang. But that's just me.

Do we know if the basketball side of the 200s will have better seats than the 200s in the opposite endzone? You'd have to think so, right?

Regardless -- I wouldn't move to the 200s personally because if you're a newbie, you likely won't get row A, an aisle, and could possibly be under the overhang. But that's just me.

The seats in the 200 level will be exactly the same on either side of the building

The seats in the 200 level will be exactly the same on either side of the building

Which is surprising tbh. They are MUCH more valuable on the bball side. Seems like they could have done whatever the cheaper option would be on the non-bball side.

Whatever! Good for the 200 level!

The first 6 rows in the 200s are pretty good for corner/end zone seats

The thing to remember is the choice is all yours. When your time is up you can know exactly what row you want to choose or even if row 1 or 30 in any section is free, any Aisle seats all over the dome to chose from.

It might be people move up to get the preferred seating they like in the section they want.

Sometimes sitting in the middle cuts down on traffic as 50% go left or right where as an aisle seat 100% to your side is going to need you to stand to go by potentially.

It will be an interesting progression to see if fill up. some of the people early on have unlimited selection and many of us down lower may have limited preferred options.

Dead horse, such as it is, but years of upgrading to get the type of seats i wanted. And now, a person who buys a few more on a single account, gets credit for additional donations and bumps me out this 1 year. Other teams do it yearly, so I suppose the writing is on the wall

But only if the are at higher donor level as well as within a yr or 2 of how long they have had seats.

Some are going to end up with big seat upgrades some will lose a valued seat for sure.

Dead horse, such as it is, but years of upgrading to get the type of seats i wanted. And now, a person who buys a few more on a single account, gets credit for additional donations and bumps me out this 1 year. Other teams do it yearly, so I suppose the writing is on the wall

They did it so it was limited benefit for people adding seats to their account

This idea was thought of

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom