2014 Under Armour All-Americans... | Syracusefan.com

2014 Under Armour All-Americans...

Yikes! What does this tell you?

Not to much to be honest. After last years enormous haul 2014 was always going to be lighter on numbers and in elite level recruits. Guys like Maltz, Evans, and Westin could barely get on the field last year and with nearly everyone back the PT just isn't there. 2015 should be around a top 5 class and 2016 has the potential to be the #1 class and is already loaded. Keep in mind for next year Syracuse is also bringing in Hill and Barber two JUCO all Americans plus Vaughn Harris all from OCC.

The only thing that stands out to me is 1 kid north of Westchester. Upstate was seriously lacking in talent this year.

Duke 6
Notre Dame 5
Maryland 5
Johns Hopkins 4
North Carolina 4
Virginia 3
Princeton 2
Villanova 2
Penn State 2
Pennsylvania 1
Harvard 1
Cornell 1
Denver 1
Georgetown 1
Albany 1
Michigan 1
Penn State 1
Towson 1
Fairfield 1
Syracuse 1

PhatOrange said:
The only thing that stands out to me is 1 kid north of Westchester. Upstate was seriously lacking in talent this year. Duke 6 Notre Dame 5 Maryland 5 Johns Hopkins 4 North Carolina 4 Virginia 3 Princeton 2 Villanova 2 Penn State 2 Pennsylvania 1 Harvard 1 Cornell 1 Denver 1 Georgetown 1 Albany 1 Michigan 1 Penn State 1 Towson 1 Fairfield 1 Syracuse 1

Interestingly, top 3 all in this year's Final 4.

Not to much to be honest. After last years enormous haul 2014 was always going to be lighter on numbers and in elite level recruits. Guys like Maltz, Evans, and Westin could barely get on the field last year and with nearly everyone back the PT just isn't there. 2015 should be around a top 5 class and 2016 has the potential to be the #1 class and is already loaded. Keep in mind for next year Syracuse is also bringing in Hill and Barber two JUCO all Americans plus Vaughn Harris all from OCC.

JC - I knew about Hill, but I hadn't seen Barber or Vaughn Harris listed as SU recruits.

I think Harris was last year for a bit, but the OCC coach said at the time, that wasn't true. Is it official now?

JC - I knew about Hill, but I hadn't seen Barber or Vaughn Harris listed as SU recruits.

I think Harris was last year for a bit, but the OCC coach said at the time, that wasn't true. Is it official now?

In an article about OCC a few weeks back the writer and I am assuming Wilbur at OCC confirmed Hill and Barber to Syracuse next year (both are also listed at laxpower). Barber's recruitment must have been done very under the radar because usually it gets out on here or over on laxpower and there was nothing out there about him committing to Syracuse. As far as Harris goes, he is still listed as a commit over on laxpower. I believe the bigger question for him is whether or not he will clear the academic hurdles and be able to enroll at Syracuse, if he is qualified academically I expect him at Syracuse.

The only thing that stands out to me is 1 kid north of Westchester. Upstate was seriously lacking in talent this year.

Panara and Voigt are both from Rochester and there's two kids listed from the Buffalo area. There's also a few listed from Mass. Am I misinterpreting what you mean by North of Westchester?

Panara and Voigt are both from Rochester and there's two kids listed from the Buffalo area. There's also a few listed from Mass. Am I misinterpreting what you mean by North of Westchester?

no you're right, I'm just blind.

can edit posts for some reason. Speaking of Buffalo, I was watching Hamburg last night (think it was Hamburg) they were up 10-0 in a sectional game, they had a kid that was lights out. Anyone know who it might be and where he's headed?

10277723_509994722459922_7377358556490803455_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom