2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

Yes...so the irony of Jagodzinskis tweet as he is a coach at Ga St.;)

Head coach at BC to interviewing for the Jets job and now a Ga State assistant? Interesting career path for Jags.

#1 Art Briles - Baylor
#2 Ron Turner - FIU (Butch Davis)
#3 Les Miles - LSU
#4 Darrell Hazell - Purdue
#5 Tim DeRuyter - Fresno St. (Jeff Tedford)
#6 Trent Miles

Head coach at BC to interviewing for the Jets job and now a Ga State assistant? Interesting career path for Jags.
That's because the waste of oxygen that was BC's AD fired him just for going to the interview. If the AD had at least half a brain BC would have not had all this trouble.

That's because the waste of oxygen that was BC's AD fired him just for going to the interview. If the AD had at least half a brain BC would have not had all this trouble.
And, DeFillipo fired Al Skinner, which has flushed the BC hoops program down the tubes.

I remember his comment maybe 8 years ago, when asked if BC might consider re-instituting its lax program. He got real snarky and said he would add lacrosse when the other schools in the ACC added hockey. And, really that is the bottom line--the only sport they truly care about in Chestnut Hill is hockey.

Report: At least two ACC coaches are on the LSU radar - ACCSports.com

Just over a month ago, Jimbo Fisher and Larry Fedora were part of one of the most competitive ACC games of this season. Whether or not both are back in the ACC next season is up in the air.

According to NOLA.com, Fisher is a “strong candidate” to replace former LSU head coach Les Miles, while Fedora’s reps have been contacted as he is also being considered.

Per the report, LSU would be willing to hire Fisher despite a $5 million buyout if he leaves Florida State before next season.

Fisher is in his seventh season as the Seminoles’ head coach, accumulating a 75-17 record over a tenure that has included FSU winning a national championship in 2013. He arrived in Tallahassee in 2007, where he served as offensive coordinator for three seasons before succeeding Bobby Bowden. Prior to that, he was LSU’s offensive coordinator from 2000-06.

North Carolina is 7-3 in its fifth season under the leadership of Fedora after posting an 11-3 mark — its most wins in a season since 1997 — in 2015 and reaching the ACC Championship Game for the first time. Fedora is 39-23 as the Tar Heels’ head coach.

Fisher would be a moron to leave Florida State for LSU. He must hate living in Tallasshee.
Fedora would make sense. Fisher would be a home run for LSU.

Fisher would be a moron to leave Florida State for LSU. He must hate living in Tallasshee.
I saw a note on Jimbo and his status in Tallahassee. The word "divorce" was brought up. That can poison many a living situation.

Good news is that Thamel's most recent story lists all the coaches in the running for the jobs at Baylor, Texas, LSU, etc. and Dino's name is not mentioned.

So if Jimbo is divorced and his wife still lives in Tallahassee, he is going to move to Baton Rouge and leave the ex wife and kids behind. If you watch anything of the showtime documentary it looks like he's pretty close with his kids. Interesting, who knows

colorado has loads of cash and they're finally back. i can't see them letting their coach get away.

Also, legal marijooanah.

Footballscoop is saying PJ Fleck is looking at that NC job should it open up. I think Fedora makes a move, especially with LSU and Texas open. That is should Jimbo stay put. Would limit the options and force Herman to choose.

Footballscoop is saying PJ Fleck is looking at that NC job should it open up. I think Fedora makes a move, especially with LSU and Texas open. That is should Jimbo stay put. Would limit the options and force Herman to choose.
Yeah I am friends with a UNC FB alum and he is a booster he said UNC fans think Fedora to LSU is a concern .
I think Herman is Texas if he leaves Houston.

However people would be stupid not to pursue Jimbo as he is elite.

That would be a great get for UNC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom