2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

I know I'll get roasted for saying this but I think Purdue should hire Greg Schiano. He's currently the DC at Ohio State. He worked a small miracle as HC at Rutgers. When you're Purdue, your goal is to simply be respectable. Given time Schiano would do that.
Actually I think that would be a good fit. Go on the Rutgers forum and they would give anything to get schiano back. I just wonder if schiano was successful because of a down big east and a soft schedule or was it his coaching. Honestly how hard was it to out recruit us with the way our facilities were and p running an offense from the 70s and 80s.

Actually I think that would be a good fit. Go on the Rutgers forum and they would give anything to get schiano back. I just wonder if schiano was successful because of a down big east and a soft schedule or was it his coaching. Honestly how hard was it to out recruit us with the way our facilities were and p running an offense from the 70s and 80s.
The were a total fraud. Easy OOC schedule and putrid Big East.

(Not able to edit the original post for some reason)

I'm not a nd fan but I really can't see them paying three head coaches at once. The NBC money only goes so far
They finished paying Weiss last year

I bet Shady gets a HC job this time around.

Gosh I hope so. That would be two years of fun times.

Gosh I hope so. That would be two years of fun times.

including Sport's Center highlights of unsportmanslike calls on Shady's Victory Formations.

I suspect this is Nick Saban's last year. I see him making one more run at the NFL. If the Packers flame out, that would be a perfect spot for him to land IMO. Great QB, iconic franchise, etc.

If it happens, that's the ultimate domino b/c that's the big kahuna job. It would be a multi step domino of people moving around.

I suspect this is Nick Saban's last year. I see him making one more run at the NFL. If the Packers flame out, that would be a perfect spot for him to land IMO. Great QB, iconic franchise, etc.

If it happens, that's the ultimate domino b/c that's the big kahuna job. It would be a multi step domino of people moving around.
Dabo to Bama, Morris back to Clemson?

If Doeren and Strong are both fired, I could see Strong heading to NC State.

That article suggests Les Miles to Purdue? lol. thats funny.

If Doeren and Strong are both fired, I could see Strong heading to NC State.

That article suggests Les Miles to Purdue? lol. thats funny.
It would be interesting to see the Louavul fans' reaction to that.

PJ Fleck will assuredly be a hot commodity this off season. WKU 9-0

Glad we took Vincent Reynolds from him last year.

Kingsbury - Folks in Lubbock would be more than willing to accept Briles with open arms.

Butch Jones? - I think the Tennessee crowd is ready for him to go.

I think Baylor will be in the market for another coach, if anyone will touch that toxic place. Weird happens in Waco, not a good place to be.

Does Helfrich survive at Oregon?

Hope we score 50 against NCST, and put loudmouth out of a job. He has a bad karma following him around, other Head Coaches should be leery of hiring him.

Kingsbury - Folks in Lubbock would be more than willing to accept Briles with open arms.

I think Baylor will be in the market for another coach, if anyone will touch that toxic place. Weird . . . . happens in Waco, not a good place to be.

I think Helfrich is out, they aren't going to put up with mediocrity, not with Phil Knight calling the shots.

Penn State fans made it up to troll and a "journalist" legitimized it by asking him in a press conference, which he unequivocally denied. Unbelievable that sht like this happens.

Penn State fans made it up to troll and a "journalist" legitimized it by asking him in a press conference, which he unequivocally denied. Unbelievable that sht like this happens.

Well if there is one thing we have learned, it's that you can believe anything a Penn State fan tells you...

It's because they're not journalists anymore, they're journos.

I think Baylor will be in the market for another coach, if anyone will touch that toxic place. Weird . . . . happens in Waco, not a good place to be.

Butch will get another year. Tennessee has no leadership in the athletic dept right now. Need to make that hire first.

Butch will get another year. Tennessee has no leadership in the athletic dept right now. Need to make that hire first.

The boosters call the shots though. Wonder if they'd go after Les Miles.

The boosters call the shots though. Wonder if they'd go after Les Miles.
Would a real coach take a job without an AD though? That's never an ideal situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom