2017-18 ACC Bowl Action | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2017-18 ACC Bowl Action

Does Uva know the game started at 1;30 today, I picked Navy but never saw that coming.

They knew it started at 1:30.

They thought it ended at 1:32.

I wonder if Babers will be at the Belk Bowl today. His son-in-law is playing his last game for Texas.

Defensive clinic in the A&M vs Wake game. It’s an epidemic in college, no one plays good D anymore(well outside of Alabama, Clemson etc). We play D next year like we did for 9 games we will be good. Now we just need to do it

Defensive clinic in the A&M vs Wake game. It’s an epidemic in college, no one plays good D anymore(well outside of Alabama, Clemson etc). We play D next year like we did for 9 games we will be good. Now we just need to do it

It’s part of the reason i don’t care about ward, the Tampa 2 and our D. Just ramp up the offense and score points. Nobody cares that Wake’s defense gave up 52 points.

NCStates Chubb not playing in bowl game due to his draft status.

It’s part of the reason i don’t care about ward, the Tampa 2 and our D. Just ramp up the offense and score points. Nobody cares that Wake’s defense gave up 52 points.

Thats fine, you have to get some stops, can't play like this for 12 games, can't expect to score 55 every game.

Thats fine, you have to get some stops, can't play like this for 12 games, can't expect to score 55 every game.

Team got plenty of stops and limited points through the first 9 games. Give up less than 27 ppg you’ll win your fair share if your scoring is where you should be. Question is what’s that #? I’d like to score 40 every night out. Ok St type.

Last edited:
Team got plenty of stops and limited points through the first 9 games. Give up less than 27 ppg you’ll win your fair share if your scoring is where you should be. Question is what’s that #? I’d like to score 40 every night out. Ok St type.

We didn't get too many stops after the Clemson game.

I didn't care who won, but Wake got away with a blatant pass interference on the Aggie's final drive. The defender dove and tackled the receiver (who had beat him deep) while the ball was in the air. At very least, the spot foul would have put them in easy range for a FG that would have tied the score. I really hate when the the officials decide the outcome of a sporting event.

I didn't care who won, but Wake got away with a blatant pass interference on the Aggie's final drive. The defender dove and tackled the receiver (who had beat him deep) while the ball was in the air. At very least, the spot foul would have put them in easy range for a FG that would have tied the score. I really hate when the the officials decide the outcome of a sporting event.
Yeah, that non-call was awful. For aTm fans, this will be their Tennessee game. :D

We didn't get too many stops after the Clemson game.

And you’d be wrong. Giving up 27 points each to FSU (13 first downs, 1-13 on 3rd down, total yards allowed 343) and a TOP 10 Miami team (3-13 on 3rd down), both on the road is getting stops and enough to win. But don’t let facts get in the way.

Scoring only 24 and 19 points is why we lost.

And with the end of the Belk Bowl we get to finally bid Adieu to John Wolford.

After what felt like his 9 years at Wake

Not to mention Cam Serigne. Felt like that guy has killed us every year since Marrone was here
You poor, misguided souls. All Wake QBs get 10 years of eligibility. You'd better watch out that Rusty LaRue doesn't suit up for them again next year!

31 all Time bowls. Back when you had to earn a bowl berth, now it’s a 6-6 (and even worse, sometimes 5-7) participation trophy in empty stadiums. Soon enough the sponsors will tire of paying millions of $$$ to see their names associated with empty stadiums. And yes, I know it’s about the tv audience but still...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom