2017 NBA Draft early entrants | Syracusefan.com

2017 NBA Draft early entrants

outstanding. i wish him all the best. i expect lydon to declare within 2 weeks. possibly sign with an agent before april

He will be an elite guard in the NBA, and it won't take that long either.

Really? You know Tyler? You have talked to Tyler? Or you have talked to NBA scouts? Or Agents?

yes, i do know tyler. i have not talked to tyler recently because i am not in his inner circle. i think its fairly obvious to anyone that has paid attention that nba scouts like his potential. TL has dreamed of NBA sinceday 1

If you have the number one pick, Ball or Fultz? I would lean towards Ball.

I'd go Fultz because I don't see a flaw. I'm not as confident that Ball's 3 point shooting will translate to the pros with that form.

I do love Ball too though. Great instincts for running a team, that ball always seems to be where it's supposed to be and he puts it right on the money.

I'd go Fultz because I don't see a flaw. I'm not as confident that Ball's 3 point shooting will translate to the pros with that form.

I do love Ball too though. Great instincts for running a team, that ball always seems to be where it's supposed to be and he puts it right on the money.

Ball needs his shot to be reconstructed if you are expecting him to be an elite player in the NBA.

Not sure the accuracy of those predictions - Lydon before Giles? um, ok

Giles is high risk due to his numerous knee injuries. If he turns out to be serviceable, great. He can't play long minutes and at times, looks lost on both sides of the ball. Another year will help him.

Per Draft Express - Rankings updated on Sunday.

Lydon currently at #23.
upload_2017-3-14_14-34-53.png

And a new face from Syracuse on the draft boards. He gone.

upload_2017-3-14_14-35-48.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom