2017 NBA draft live thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2017 NBA draft live thread

BTW I never want to hear anything about players staying in school.
Ivan Rabb would have been a lottery pick last year. He returned for his Sophomore year. He got drafted in the second round last night. Players should go when the iron is hot leave as early as you can and get that guaranteed money.

Thomas Bryant slipped a lot as well. The list goes on and on.

BTW I never want to hear anything about players staying in school.
Ivan Rabb would have been a lottery pick last year. He returned for his Sophomore year. He got drafted in the second round last night. Players should go when the iron is hot leave as early as you can and get that guaranteed money.
Exactly. Lydon really bucked the current trend, especially considering he was an "old" sophomore.

The best draft night moment took place at City Winery. This jamoke is not content with just being a terrible sports team owner, he also apparently wants to be the new William Hung.

I thought Isiah was the worst Knicks GM ever. I was wrong.

Phil actually has a worse winning percentage and presided over the worst single season record in franchise history but he didn't cost Dol(t)an millions in a sexual harassment case (yet) so at least he's got that going for him

Trivia time - What 4 schools had a player get selected in the NFL, MLB, NBA and WNBA drafts this year?

Answer to come in the morning.

Trivia time - What 4 schools had a player get selected in the NFL, MLB, NBA and WNBA drafts this year?

Answer to come in the morning.

I can sense the tremendous suspense waiting for my answer. Kansas State, Florida State, Miami and Washington.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom