2017 Yankees Thread | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Despite what Alsacs says, I think this Red Sox team is very good. Who cares how anybody treats Dennis Eckersley? With a healthy Price, I give the Sox the advantage in starting pitching. The Yankees have the better bullpen. The two line ups are pretty similar. I would rather have the better starting pitching. It will be a fun ride to October.
The team has played a lot better since Pedroia got hurt and Price has been hurt.

The fanbase hated Pedroia for how he didn't have Matt Barnes back in May over Manny Machado.
The team was defending him and he was gutless.
Price is one of most thin skinned athletes ever.

Yankees have a better team than the Red Sox.
Red Sox have better starting pitching but the team is flawed.

Red Sox have talent but they aren't a likable team for the fanbase.
Indians are the best team in the AL.

The fanbase hated Pedroia for how he didn't have Matt Barnes back in May over Manny Machado.
The team was defending him and he was gutless.
Price is one of most thin skinned athletes ever
I cannot imagine caring about any of that, but I might be an atypical fan.

Division is over. Wild card or bust

thumb.aspx

Only 7 more games against Boston. Which means only about 20-25 more chances to see Chapman hit or walk a Sox batter.

Get your tickets now!

Division is over. Wild card or bust

thumb.aspx
Division isn't close to over.
Red Sox manager is so bad he will lose them games
He embarrassed himself last night not knowing the rules and making several blunders.
Taking Reed mid at bat and. And not knowing he couldn't.
Pinch hitting for a switch hitting catcher for a left-handed hitter who can't hit left-handed pitching in the 9th
He puts Barnes in to face to meat of the Yankees lineup In the 8th. His 4th best reliever over Kelly or Reed.

John Farrell is the worst manager and will keep the Yankees in the race.

Division isn't close to over.
Red Sox manager is so bad he will lose them games
He embarrassed himself last night not knowing the rules and making several blunders.
Taking Reed mid at bat and. And not knowing he couldn't.
Pinch hitting for a switch hitting catcher for a left-handed hitter who can't hit left-handed pitching in the 9th
He puts Barnes in to face to meat of the Yankees lineup In the 8th. His 4th best reliever over Kelly or Reed.

John Farrell is the worst manager and will keep the Yankees in the race.

I wanted Ellsbury to get a hit so badly on that at bat.

Of course, it's Ellsbury. So he bailed Farrell out.

Girardi will keep going to Chapman against the Sox. So you seem to be getting that advantage.

I wanted Ellsbury to get a hit so badly on that at bat.

Of course, it's Ellsbury. So he bailed Farrell out.

Girardi will keep going to Chapman against the Sox. So you seem to be getting that advantage.
Chapman is wild. Red Sox are a patient team it's a bad matchup.

Whomever has the best control should be the closer against Boston.

Girardi would have the Red Sox team up 10 games.
Farrell is the worst manager of a good team.

Chapman is wild. Red Sox are a patient team it's a bad matchup.

Whomever has the best control should be the closer against Boston.

Girardi would have the Red Sox team up 10 games.
Farrell is the worst manager of a good team.
Only 10? My favorite Farrell move. He had Middlebrooks pich run for Xander B in a world series game. A game later, he had Xander B pinch run for Middlebrooks. And there was no defensive reason. He just doesn't have a clue what he should do. pinch hitting Moorland last night was perfect. You were going to have to use Vasquez anyway and he is a hot hitter.

Only 10? My favorite Farrell move. He had Middlebrooks pich run for Xander B in a world series game. A game later, he had Xander B pinch run for Middlebrooks. And there was no defensive reason. He just doesn't have a clue what he should do. pinch hitting Moorland last night was perfect. You were going to have to use Vasquez anyway and he is a hot hitter.
You forget when he letting Brandon Workman bat in the 8th inning of tied 2013 game 3 World Series game. Then taking Workman out in the bottom of the 8th after 1 out and nobody on.
Farrell is the worst in game manager since Jimmy Williams.

Still not over it.

Sux got lucky, good for them.

How that kid caught up to 104mph or whatever heater is impressive.

Need to sweep the jv this week.

But I have to go...I'm pitching tonight.

Good lord...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom