2018 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Boston Red Sox Thread

Without character is a great way to put it. My two biggest memories were:
1) This park needs to be brightened up. Its need some fresh paint.
2) The massive parking lot.

Not exactly memorable.

I remember it being quite scenic outside of the stadium on the home plate side.

Organist pulls out the old Hartford Whalers goal celebration theme -- Brass Bonanza. Love it.

I assume some of the older Boston posters may remember the old Adams Division Battles.

Organist pulls out the old Hartford Whalers goal celebration theme -- Brass Bonanza. Love it.

I assume some of the older Boston posters may remember the old Adams Division Battles.

Classic. Used to love when it would play in NHL ‘94 after scoring a goal.

Just for the record I have missed three top of the firsts for the Red Sox this playoff season and they scored 2 runs each and every time.

Also, this really really really is unfortunate timing for a Sox Fan who has lived in los angeles the last five years to be stuck fixing his house in Cincinnati. It is probably just as well I would get gloat-stabbed after this JD dinger.

Just for the record I have missed three top of the firsts for the Red Sox this playoff season and they scored 2 runs each and every time.

Also, this really really really is unfortunate timing for a Sox Fan who has lived in los angeles the last five years to be stuck fixing his house in Cincinnati. It is probably just as well I would get gloat-stabbed after this JD dinger.
My college roommate who’s also a huge Sox fan lives in LA. He spent $600 on tickets last night and got in for $200 each tonight. I can’t believe he might get to see them finish this thing off.

So Hanley’s money comes off the books but that goes towards Martinez next year.
The Sandoval contract comes off after next year.
Should be interesting what Dombrowski does but if they finish this off it will be all good.

The International Announcers are giving the MVP to Pearce. I think it should be Price.

As for CO-MVP's, its a nice thought, but it goes by a vote, so it would have to be real chance for it to happen.

If there are 15 voters for example, it's basically impossible.

The International Announcers are giving the MVP to Pearce. I think it should be Price.

As for CO-MVP's, its a nice thought, but it goes by a vote, so it would have to be real chance for it to happen.

If there are 15 voters for example, it's basically impossible.
Curt Schilling and Randy Johnson split it in 2001.

Pearce-Price seems like that it’s honestly the same.

Chris Sale is warming up.
Appears he is the closer for the night.

I am sure the broadcasters will not pull a 1986, and tell the world before the game is over that Bruce Hurst is the world series MVP.

I can guarantee one thing about the MVP. His last name begins with a P and ends with CE. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom