2018 Fall Ball Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Ball Thread...

Curry did well on the first line but I think a healthy dordevic regains that spot, which makes the second line so much deeper.

All the goalies played well. Need a tougher opponent to make that call.

Overall, I think what we saw today is what we’ll see in the spring, barring injuries. Cook will get plenty of run in a rotation of some kind. I don’t think he was ever out there with Rehfuss, though. I could be wrong but I don’t remember seeing them together

Transition/early offense looked great against Bingo. Dearth is so valuable there
You may have mentioned this earlier, but how did FO's look?

Curry did well on the first line but I think a healthy dordevic regains that spot, which makes the second line so much deeper.

Overall, I think what we saw today is what we’ll see in the spring, barring injuries. Cook will get plenty of run in a rotation of some kind. I don’t think he was ever out there with Rehfuss, though. I could be wrong but I don’t remember seeing them together

Transition/early offense looked great against Bingo. Dearth is so valuable there

Great to hear - I like Voigt as a finisher...but if Cook can go right away, seems like we need that dodging threat to draw slides and open up opportunity

Wondering if Seebold will ever materialize

A lot of people are high on Lauder as well - hope that turn into something special

Didn’t see a mention of Fiorini - maybe you called his number ?

Faceoffs were meh. Like this past spring. Some great clean wins, some clamp wins but GB losses and some clamp losses but good wing play.

Varello and 53 looked the best. 53 is small but quick and tough

Great to hear - like Voigt as a finisher, but seems Cook could be the dodging threat we need to draw slide and open up the opportunities

Did you mention Carlin, Fiorini or Buttermore today? Maybe I missed it

A lot of people are high on Lauder - hope that comes together

Has Seebold developed at all ? Wondering if/where he fits in over time

I think I failed to mention Schwasnick. He was in the SSDM rotation. Like all of them, and like the spring, he was inconsistent

I couldn’t remember all the name-number combos. Not sure of Carlin, Fiorini and buttermore’s numbers

I always confused Carlin and Simmons. And now Curry is 16

Defensive communication was constant. Bomberry is hilarious. In warmups and the game, he was yelling to everyone and at the guy with the ball as he approaches, making all kinds of noises

I couldn’t remember all the name-number combos. Not sure of Carlin, Fiorini and buttermore’s numbers
Last season, Fiorini was 32, Carlin was 15, and Buttermore was 36. But numbers tend to change, so...

I dont think Seebold dressed. Never saw a 14 and now that I look at his roster page, I think I saw him in street clothes.

If I’m wrong about this, I apologize. I don’t want to mislead

Last season, Fiorini was 32, Carlin was 15, and Buttermore was 36. But numbers tend to change, so...

Pretty sure Magnan was 32. 36 played quite a bit with the second units. Carlin must still be 15 — 15 was on the second midline. He took on Trimboli’s role on that line.

I had heard Conor left, but maybe he came back

According to the 2018 roster Jake is 5’9 154 so would definitely be on the smaller side - he was a Bingo and Mercer transfer

I had heard Conor left, but maybe he came back

According to the 2018 roster Jake is 5’9 154 so would definitely be on the smaller side - he was a Bingo and Mercer transfer

4 was not a whole lot bigger than Cook. Definitely taller but not big at all, so probably Jake.

Didn’t one of them transfer?

When he scored one of his goals, someone from the bench yelled “welcome back.” No idea what that meant

I just figured it out — “welcome back to Binghamton.” Had to have been Jake

Makes sense. Glad to see him get some PT and production.

A lot of options on attack. Solomon and Rehfuss proven producers..but we need a shakeup to do something special ...perhaps Cook is that answer ..maybe others will show something too and we won’t sit on things ..at the very least, the new options will push the first attack to make something happen knowing there are others vying for their job

I believe we were talking about Peter Fiorini the Frosh middie from bville.

4 was not a whole lot bigger than Cook. Definitely taller but not big at all, so probably Jake.

Conor Nelson left the team as a transfer. Jake is who you saw, the welcome back is likely because he started his college career at Bingo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom