2018 Fall Ball Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Ball Thread...

Which Kennedy?
#17 Brett rs sophomore who, played a lot at cd. Newbie is larger and was physical in later action.

More confusing with Kim brothers who are identical, big kids, one impressed the most of frosh mids

Cook and Nelson are similar in size, Cook as advertised. Nelson surprised some.

By the sounds of it Kennedy (Brett) has secured the starting LSM role!

He’s there but by the sounds of Naz’s write Up he was back up to Kennedy

He’s there but by the sounds of Naz’s write Up he was back up to Kennedy

Kennedy, Fusco and Helmer all played LSM at various points. Seemed like Kennedy and Fusco played about equally.

Helmer also played SSDM and close

I like this team I think after Mumps Gate last year we need to decide who our guys our early and let the horses run! We didn’t get the opportunity to do this last year and this caused us to take the first line off sometimes when we really needed them! We have reloaded again and have more weapons all over the field! Goalie and Faceoff still a concern!

Has anyone heard any news on Fernandez I guess he will miss the fall and may make it back some point this season, depending on when his surgery was?

I have a new shot clock rule question that those of you who were at the game may be able to answer. When the faceoff is won by a team do they get 60 seconds of possession or 80? I believe with the old rules it was clearly described as 60 once you cross mid-field, but with the change to 80 "at start of possession" does that mean it is now 80 seconds after winning the face-off?

I have a new shot clock rule question that those of you who were at the game may be able to answer. When the faceoff is won by a team do they get 60 seconds of possession or 80? I believe with the old rules it was clearly described as 60 once you cross mid-field, but with the change to 80 "at start of possession" does that mean it is now 80 seconds after winning the face-off?

80 seconds all the time

NCAA Clarifies Rules Scenarios in Memo to Coaches

Anyone going to be able to make it on Saturday?

Laz Chavez and JT Forkin are on the White Legends roster, just thought that was interesting. Guess they still have good memories about their time here.

Was Forkin even here long enough to be a legend?

Glad to see Chavez return in alumni game after graduating. He was a hard working and well liked teammate over the past four years. Hope he continues to participate in alumni events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom