2018 Fall Camp: Practice #14 Fri. August 17 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Camp: Practice #14 Fri. August 17

You've been on the AQ train pretty much from the time he committed, and I think there is a LOT to like, and if the opportunity is there, I'd love to see him take advantage! I'm a little surprised I haven't heard a peep about Taj Harris. He seemed like a very dynamic athlete but maybe it is an adjustment to the level of competition? (IIRC, he played against weaker competition, but I might be mistaken).
Taj is a superior athlete and his time will come. Needs some size and time in the system. Hes a great recruit and talent though.

Queeley came out of a highschool, which he dominated at, that ran a similar offense against great competition. I think Queeley’s much closer in readiness to Hendrix than people realize.

Queeley, Hendrix, Harris and Luts was a very impressive haul.

Hmmm...I’ve heard the opposite. Better than you think.
Butler's drop does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Jordan looks very stiff.

WR's as a whole, I have heard, have not looked very good this camp. Have also heard about a surprise potentially. Not sure if I have much faith it will happen but...
I got my chops busted today because some of the posters blamed DeVito's throw. I feel as you do, that was Butler's butterfingers dropping another one. That pass was very catchable, I think it came in too hot and he didn't get his hands up in time. He better fix that. Go Orange!!!

It's bad enough to have injuries to guys that are projected to be key contributors, but it is very frustrating to have a flurry of injuries at the SAME positional unit -- which really stresses depth.

Seems like that's been a pattern these past few years, unfortunately.

Agree. That’s the one thing that really sucks. All the DEs and we’re already moving someone down from LB.

Getting horror flashbacks to Guthrie, Berry as starting DEs against BC and backups are coming out of the band or student section and lining up.

Butler's drop does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Jordan looks very stiff.

WR's as a whole, I have heard, have not looked very good this camp. Have also heard about a surprise potentially. Not sure if I have much faith it will happen but...
That surprise wouldn't have anything to do with #23 would it?

Practicing is doing the work. Sounds like dinged up guys are practicing. If you're not practicing then what are you doing?
I call it getting healthy so you can participate fully in what matters most, games. 'Dings' become chronic injury when you don't know when to pull back. I trust that Dino has a better feel for his players' health than you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom