2018 Fall Camp: Practices #9 Sat. August 11 & #10 Sun. August 12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Camp: Practices #9 Sat. August 11 & #10 Sun. August 12

Kid could be a monster if he can make even 70% of the throws.

It’ll be interesting to see how he progresses. Tommy won’t be given the starting job. I’d imagine the competition next year will b fierce.

I agree with you. However, if they're getting into the backfield without Kendall Coleman, then I'm a little nervous.

Watch the 10 minute open team drill the other day. Slayton Bear and Robinson got after it in that 10 minutes. Either Servais and whatever guard it was are bad or Slayton and Bear are just a handful. I think the interior OL is avg and that the interior DL is a handful.

Will also say that Jonathan and Brandon Berry were pretty good and now both have a year in and the frosh Chuk was a UA All American. People are sleeping on that kid.

Last edited:
He was one of the most important, not the most important. You have some young men on the defensive side of the ball in Trill Williams and Cam Jonas and at least one maybe two wideouts in Hendrix and Queeley and oh yeah, Qadir White.

I'm not going to disagree with you on your examples. However, I think leaving Cisco off is a little silly. That young man is going to start at safety as a freshman for an ACC team. That basically makes him our best 2018 recruit by default. By the way, I'm not taking anything away from Trill or Jonas. Just, starting as a freshman for an ACC team is pretty damn impressive.

Last edited:
Here's a video I saw posted to twitter with some video highlights. Now I just need one of you degenerates to connect jersey numbers to names and tell me who did what ;)

He was one of the most important, not the most important. You have some young men on the defensive side of the ball in Trill Williams and Cam Jonas and at least one maybe two wideouts in Hendrix and Queeley and oh yeah, Qadir White.
I agree but QB is the most important position in football

Here's a video I saw posted to twitter with some video highlights. Now I just need one of you degenerates to connect jersey numbers to names and tell me who did what ;)

#28 Jarveon Howard had that nice run
#16 Chance Amie had the QB dash for a TD

I'll start. Tommy hands off to, I think, Dontae who is then tackled by Shy.

The rb who busted the big run is howard

87 is Sharod

After going back and rewatching most of our important games from last year the 1 thing that needs improve the most is Dungey’s decision making/accuracy and then when the ball does get there the receivers need to catch it. In the LSU game alone Dungey started the game by making an atrocious decision and just as bad of a throw for a pick on the first play. Later in the half he makeshift a great throw for an easy TD, but Riley drops it. In the Miami game the 4ints in the 1st half, etc etc. 14/9 is a bad TD:INT ratio for a CFB QB. If he can bring his completetion % up to 64% and TD:INT ration to 25:5 then we will have a great year. We just haven’t seen the development in his passingly game throughout his career to think it’s possible

After going back and rewatching most of our important games from last year the 1 thing that needs improve the most is Dungey’s decision making/accuracy and then when the ball does get there the receivers need to catch it. In the LSU game alone Dungey started the game by making an atrocious decision and just as bad of a throw for a pick on the first play. Later in the half he makeshift a great throw for an easy TD, but Riley drops it. In the Miami game the 4ints in the 1st half, etc etc. 14/9 is a bad TD:INT ratio for a CFB QB. If he can bring his completetion % up to 64% and TD:INT ration to 25:5 then we will have a great year. We just haven’t seen the development in his passingly game throughout his career to think it’s possible
One of the reasons why he hasnt passed Nassib yet. I think his accuracy has improved some. He misses a lot of reads in the pass game and his decision making suffers because he wants to make a play so bad but he will put it all together this year.

when you make better reads the throws often get easier and more on time so bigger windows.. lets hope so

One of the reasons why he hasnt passed Nassib yet. I think his accuracy has improved some. He misses a lot of reads in the pass game and his decision making suffers because he wants to make a play so bad but he will put it all together this year.

Not comparing the two because one is obviously far superior, but Brett Favre comes to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom