2018 Fall Camp: Practices #9 Sat. August 11 & #10 Sun. August 12 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Camp: Practices #9 Sat. August 11 & #10 Sun. August 12

Great pic and I love that he’s getting reps against the first team D

This kid is special. Its hard to pick em up and put em down that fast with that much muscle mass and he does IT!!!

He’s obviously only a true Soph but, for being such a highly touted recruit, it’s surprising that DaDa Fagan isn’t mentioned among the top 8 LB rotation. I haven’t seen him mentioned at all so far during camp. I think he could be an asset on STs but I wonder if a redshirt may be considered.

As I have been told, Robinson had a coach who was friends with coach Stanard. When coach came, he brought up Robinson who ended up here and is potentially a top 3 rd draft pick. Kid is amazing.

My good buddy with significant football coaching experience was at the scrimmage. Said Alton Robinson was a beast.

This DLine can be really good. I believe if Robinson stays healthy he puts up double digit sack numbers. Slayton and Bear vs the C and 2 Guards. If teams are forced to max protect it changes everything. Hoping we can mimic NCState's line last year, they put up about 21 sacks.

Last edited:
Regarding Chance's 50 yard run. In case anyone needs a refresher.

He has Donavanesque escapability and combined with his arm strength and quick release this kid could be special. Watch his speed come out at 1:15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom