2018 Winter Olympics: Pyeongchang | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Winter Olympics: Pyeongchang

Radar... Are we a day ahead plus 14 hours?

Why can't the Army tell time like everyone else.
They are 14 hours ahead of the US Eastern Time Zone

Friday in Korea. Thursday in US.
I get that, but what are they going to do??

Show the lighting tonight and then again tomorrow after the Parade of Nations??

Weird.

too hard to stay up on these delayed events to even join discussion threads.. i dont like to know results ahead of time so no ESPN for 2 weeks for me.

too hard to stay up on these delayed events to even join discussion threads.. i dont like to know results ahead of time so no ESPN for 2 weeks for me.
It looks like there’s enough live events mixed in with the taped, that we all should be as confused as fluck as to what’s live and what’s not.

Which is a good thing. Just have to be careful when chanenel surfing and with the phone if there’s some event you’re really into.

Opening ceremony is Fri 8 PM Korea time

Or Fri at 6 AM ET/ 3 AM PT in the US.

NBC will stream live on their app, and rebroadcast it at 8 PM ET on TV.

How to watch the Olympics opening ceremony for free online
I tried watching it at about 6:15 am but it wasn't on yet. I could live with watching it on the app if it was on, but very disappointed it wasn't on TV. On the APP, supposedly there wasn't going to be any commentary, just crowd noise. Hopefully the networks can figure out that people will watch it live no matter what time of night it is on. Just show us everything and let us judge when we want to watch it.

An aside before the competition really heats up. For those who want to watch the NBC broadcast in prime time without knowing the results, if you want to post about an event before it airs at night, please use the Spoiler feature.

Like this :D

An aside before the competition really heats up. For those who want to watch the NBC broadcast in prime time without knowing the results, if you want to post about an event before it airs at night, please use the Spoiler feature.

Like this :D
What does it do? How does it work?

We could also just start and Olympic ‘Spoiler’ thread.

And those like me, will just not click on it.

What does it do? How does it work?

We could also just start and Olympic ‘Spoiler’ thread.

And those like me, will just not click on it.

So would I.

So would I.
Interesting.

Where is this spoiler button located??

It has great potential to be used in an ‘enjoyable’ way...

You see the "smiley face" at the top of the post window?

Three icons to the right is this thing that looks like a newspaper.

Click on it, and it opens a drop down window with several options including "spoiler" and "strike-through"

Or just do it old-school:

(SPOILER="Want to know who won the Men's Downhill?")So would I.(/SPOILER)

Substitute [ or ] for ( or )

If OAR wins a gold they should play Shattered while they’re at the podium.

I find myself interested in the NHL hiatus for hockey. I want to see how we look on the way up. Especially since the NHL players are committed to keeping the World Cup going in 2020.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom